Fan to Jessica: "Once You Go Black ..."

5/24/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Jessica Simpson into black guys? That's what one loudmouthed fan asked the dim damsel at the airport yesterday.

As Jess walked to her terminal, the pop starlet was hilariously cat-called by a snubbed male autograph hound who yelled, "How do you feel about interracial relationships? Can a n**** stand a chance?" as Simpson could do nothing but laugh.

The man's parting words to Jessica as she disappeared through security -- "Once you go black, you never go back!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FLEX

YYYYYeeesssssssiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! She is blushing because i'm sure she has fantasized about it before. TRUST ME!!!!

rodders

Once you go black you never go back....that's because you can't go back..no white guy will have your scuzzy ass after that.

Crystal

LMAO THATS FUNNY!

Goddess

Yeah, that was funny!!!

But, Papa Joe ain't having that!!!

Kennedy

Her hair looks awful and she's got her big butt back (I noticed when TMZ had video of her shopping. But at least she does not look like a whore today.

val

Post number 5 please don't add what doesn't belong to this group. But that you have, maybe you would have rather been the recipient of PARIS HILTON DRIVING 70 MPH WITH HER LIGHTS OFF (AS THEY WEREN'T ON) WHERE SHE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU AND YOUR FAMILYI. You are a bigger moron than she if you don't understand that's a crime and lives could have been lost had she not been stopped. Without her very rich family, Paris would be a zero and still have killed your family or mine driving drunk with her lights out. Maybe y ours are already out, but I don't want her on the road driving drunk with headlights silenced. PARIS SHOULD BE IN JAIL AND HAPPY SHE DIDN'T KILL ANYONE

dude

Craig You nailed it!

West Coastian

And this is news because??????
Now, if she were propositioned by a cricket, now THAT would be news. lol

It's 2007 people

I feel like TMZ is just asking for racists to come and comment by posting this blog. This isn't even news!! I'm sure she's had crazier things said to her.

Some dude

Since they removed my post, I’ll put it in a way that is more acceptable.

My experience has shown that men of the darker persuasion often chose to shirk the duties that generally come along with fatherhood. It has been my experience that many of said men, choose to mate with as many women as will have them, with nary a thought for the consequences of pregnancy.

To suggest that men of the darker persuasion are somehow more brave then their lighter skinned counterparts for their ability to often approach women for sexual encounters is somewhat lacking. You see, the unrequited advances which are often presented to women by men of the darker persuasion is not only inappropriate, but very demeaning.
Furthermore, my experience has shown that, in those situations, when the women who is propositioned declines said advances, due to say, being married, the response is often one that indicates the woman is racist. So I fail to see how, men of the darker persuasions willingness to proposition women is such a great thing.

NICKI

Jessica looks really fine! She's back to blonde & mighty hot again. I do adore this girl!!! She's just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angiep

No my life is great , and iam using my real name. Your just spreading Hate everybody is not racist,sounds like your old enough to set a better example ! I dont give a damn about your excuse to use racial slures. To bad you didnt learn anything from the riots !!

in the know

Please John Mayer, what do you see in this publicity crazy, airhead? What is she known for again? Her acting? Her voice? I cannot believe John Mayer is datilng someone who claims her idol growing up was Dolly Parton. She couldn't even remember the words to the woman's song. Does this no talent chipmunk realize the only thing she is known for now are her breasts she flaunts everywhere. How come when she was with Nick, her breasts were rarely mentioned in the press. Is this Jessica's last desperate attempt for attention? I don't care how nice she is, she still is a over exposed airhead. If she is as intelligent as her camp claims, why does she spend so much time acting like an idiot? Does she have a real girlfriend. or is her hairdresser her only companion when John is not around. I have lost respect for John Mayer. I don 't care how talented he is. His blogs read like ramblings from a pot head.

dude

angiep You live in a glass house.

Angiep

No I dont live in a glass house. Just tired of the racial slures ,, gay slures . iam not racists or gay its just getting old as hell . Some people are just destine to be ignorant as hell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments