Fan to Jessica: "Once You Go Black ..."

5/24/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Jessica Simpson into black guys? That's what one loudmouthed fan asked the dim damsel at the airport yesterday.

As Jess walked to her terminal, the pop starlet was hilariously cat-called by a snubbed male autograph hound who yelled, "How do you feel about interracial relationships? Can a n**** stand a chance?" as Simpson could do nothing but laugh.

The man's parting words to Jessica as she disappeared through security -- "Once you go black, you never go back!"

Fred Flintstoned

For the one that think black guys only get the "out of shape white women" think again....some of the women that you know that have nice bodies and pretty faces have been with black guys....they just won't tell you because you would consider them a outcast......

Caribbean Goddess

Costamesboy, wtf was up with comment #41? Are you sure that you are not drinkink alcohol right now. Furthermore, I did not start anything. My first comment that I made was that most white woman love black men. It is the damn truth so accept it. I am not the typiacl person who will smile in your face and talk trash behind your back. I am as real as they come. I speak the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. Everyone out here is entitled to type what they want and give others the opportunity to agree or disagree. Now put down the pint of vodka & come back to reality. I love you costamesaboy with your drunk a**!

costaMesaboy

white ------boy's, like myself are "picky".....Growing up in this WONDERFUL COMMUNITY...I had sex all the time, it was natural..so when i turned about 25, I was satisfied & turned kind of picky...MY WIFE IS PRETTY HOT, KIND OF...but she is a sweet wonderful person........ISN'T THAT WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT WHEN YOU GET " A LITTLE OLDER"......"WISER" ........as 4 back n' the day.......ALL I HAD TO DO WAS A LINE OF TWEAK, and it was MARATHON SEX 4 like a week w- all kinds of freaks,,,,,,,,TRUE STORY,,,,I HOPE YOU MORONS ARE TRULEY HAPPY, & I AM IN WAY WAY CONDONING DRUGS!!!...nerds

Standards are badly needed.

As a woman, doesn't matter what color, I would find overtlly sexual remarks from someone I've never met, ultimately creepy, and he would get NOWHERE. It's been my experience that those who talk, don't, and those that DON'T talk, do. If a guy doesn't have any manners or sense of appropriate personal boundaries, I wouldn't look at him at all either. This guy is like a squawking peacock, and although funny, people were laughing at him + not with him, IMHO. Just sayin'.

Standards are badly needed.

Hey, Charles, this discussion is appropriate because that tacky dude stated that 'if you go black, you don't go back,' which of course is not true just because black dudes have promoted themselves that way like some little cheerleaders at their own football game.
Just ingest anything that's worth reading, and pick out the hate chafe and throw it away.
Comment blogs are like that; some people have axes to grind rather than anything genuine to offer. It's still a fun, free place. Take the good with the bad, and all that.

T-Bone

Children with mixed raced black and white parents usually suffer from identity crisis. They don't know who they are. They get teased because they are mixed race. They don't know if they should act black or white. A show on tv addressed this and the girl would cry because she didn't know who to be. Her black friends wouldn't accept her as totally black and her white friends didn't accept her as totally white. It is cruel and irresponsible for mixed race parents to have children. The children grow up confused and depressed. Race mixing can definitely cause problems for the children.

costaMesaboy

NICELY PUT CHARELES,,,,,,,,,, this even sucked me in a little, i went to raves all over the state Ca. during the 90's, and had so many *positive* experiences w- so many different people, I FEEL SO BLESSED. I'm 32 now and trying to show my kids, but there are alot of CRAZY NUT JOBS out there, that are messing w- my perspective,,,,GOOD POST DUDE

Caribbean Goddess

#55 that is why you have to pay attention. I stated thatsome black men said that white woman are easy to minipulate. I also said that I did not agree with them using white woman. Second, alot more white woman are getting breast, butt and lip injections. Look up Coco T on your computer. She is white and she had all of the proceedures that I stated above. She is dating Ice T from Law and Order and she looks great. Her butt injections are amazing. Also, there are dead beat dads of all races. As I said, when it comes to men you have to use your best judgement.

T Bone, I have to say that Henry Sampson was the true inventor of the cell phone because he invented the grammaelectric cell which made it possible to send and receive audio waves without wire. They tried to give credit to a white man and that is not right. I should have been more clear because Alexander Miles patented the the electric elevator. The point is, you should give credit to black men because all of them are not gang bangers and drug dealing losers who use white woman to their advantage.

To the woman who has been married to a black man for ten years, that is great because marriages these days do not last two years.

Standards are badly needed.

Rock - go crawl back under it.
Good lord. Or make your way into this millenium at least, and get over it.
The only thing irresponsible here is your attitude and agenda.

Standards are badly needed.

Can you hear Rock grinding his axe? Grind, grind, grind....

T-Bone

Henry Sampson was NOT the inventor of the cell phone. And Alexander Miles patented AN electric elevator not THE electric elevator. The electric elevator was invented by a white guy. Alexander Miles patented a modified version of it. Quit posting garbage and do some research before you post.

T-Bone

Blacks comprise only 12 percent of the nation, but comprise 37 percent of the welfare rolls.
So I think your statistics are a little skewed. Based on race population percentages, blacks are the largest U.S. Welfare recipients. And I won't do your work for you anymore so you will have to look up abortion statistics. But I can give you a hint, black women are very high on the list. So you show your lack of knowledge or just plain denial of the facts. And as far as you saying whites having a legacy of death and disease. Well, who do you think is providing the taxes for all of these blacks and mexicans to be on welfare? The death and disease seems to be the black gangbangers shooting each other in the streets and them selling drugs to each other. And should I mention how high the HIV and Hepatitis C rate is in Blacks? You have a lot to learn my friend and you need to quit living in denial.
I won't even respons to your comment on the fat blondes and white guys. Because everyone knows what I am talking about. Observation of the facts tends to prove that point.

Kennedy

GET OVER IT PEOPLE. ALL RACES HAVE GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE. ALL RACES HAVE MEN WITH BIG AND SMALL PACKAGES. ALL RACES HAVE UGLY AND GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. ALL RACES HAVE SMART AND DUMB PEOPLE. AND JESSICA HAS NO TALENT AND SHE DYED HER HAIR BACK BLONDE BECAUSE SHE CANNOT DEPEND ON HER LOOKS AND TALENT ALONE.

simonesdad2009

OK Rock..

You can twist statics any way you want. If there was 1 Eskimo living in your town and he was arrested for public drunkeness, you would be the one out there saying, "see 100% of the Eskimos are criminals and drunks!" The "by percentage" argument is the easiest diversion tactic used by people of your ilk. Here is the point. In the history of the WORLD the white man is the biggest murderer, polluter, spreader of disease, destroyer of environments and corruptor of virtue. I think you know than in less than two generations this will be a primarily brown country. That's why you are so angry. So hang on to your stats, Rock. Soon it's all you will have. I'm actually going to pray for you.

Susannah

Rock - You a re a true idiot! I have two bi-racial children and they do NOT have identity crisis! My sister also has two bi-racial children and neither do they. Our children know EXACTLY who they are - loved and cherished and don't try to "act" anything. They are comfortable being themselves and looking like themselves.

And for all you FOOLS who think that only fat, skanky, blonde white chicks are with thuggish, ghetto black guys - THINK AGAIN! I'm and Italian Goddess, college educated, successful, confident and FINE and I've been married to my college educated, respectful, intelligent, Nubian Prince for MANY Years!

Go spread your hate, lies and stereotypes somewhere else!!!