Hairy Octopus Attacks Amy Winehouse!

5/24/2007 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse is hiding something ... in that rat's nest sitting on her head!

The newly married and elaborately tatted singer balanced her hairdo and a Starbucks coffee while walking around West Hollywood yesterday.

Amy seemed unfazed by the paparazzo taking her picture. It's possible she was distracted by the rabbit about to jump out of her head.

jjfad

#10 says she's a nobody....have u noticed her american debut album on the billboard top ten for the last 4 or 5 weeks. she's a big celeb in the UK, but since americans are convinced america is the only country in the world i guess she is a nobody.

Me

I don't care what she looks like....her cd is great...very billie holiday.
I'm glad she doesn't look like all those talentless bimbos out there.

Are you kidding me???

She is a very talented singer and completely original...I don't care for the crazy hair and eye makeup...but if thats how she choses to express herself thats her choice...i definately agree with whoever said "at least she's wearing underwear"....im so tired of celeb crotch shots...its not cute and no one likes seeing that....

One for the road

What is the name of her album?

aSiF

Someone give this girl a biscuit! Hey Erica!

boredatwork

Thankyou, TMZ, eversomuch. I've been trying to figure out what she reminded me of when there is a story about her. An octopus is the perfect description, especially if you throw in a bit of mediawhore.

ANNIA

One word....KENTUCKY DERBY!

OK, that's two words...LOL.

Nancy

Reminds me of a story of my youth about a girl with a dirty ratted B-hive and spiders made a nest of it then crawled in her ears and bit her to death. Oh and the other one of the girl that fell asleep on the beach and ants crawled up her nose. When she woke up she scratched her face and if fell off because the ants made dug under her skin. Kinda irrevelent but I thought I would share anywho.

Peeps

What is that crap beside her eyes....tar?

Sean Bresnahan

Hideous. Just hideous.

JS

Just shoot it.......it would be kinder. OH and fix the teeth....... :|

ME

Birds are laying their eggs in their now!

Haha suckers...

Amy Winehouse is absolutely amazing. Love her.
I actually like her look - at least it's original!

Wasabi Pea

She's a singer? Does she make any money? Maybe she could buy a mirror.

I guess she figures she'll get more attention looking like crap, than the pretty girl she could be.

Never heard of her before TMZ.

hazydaise

Love her. She isn't your standard Hollywood starlet, she is very unique! I support her "look", except maybe not the tatooed naked lady on her arm, she could have put her in a less noticed place IMO. She has the most unique voice to go with her unique make-up and hair.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments