Lance: "Joey Was Robbed!"

5/24/2007 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Bass is not an Apolo Ohno fan.

TMZ caught the former NSYNCer in NYC last night, hangin' out with Joey Fatone's flexible "Dancing with the Stars" partner, Kym Johnson, where Bass proclaimed to our cameras, "Joey was robbed!"

As Lance draped his arm around Kym, one photog asked the out star if she was his girlfriend -- while an onlooker begged him to "reconsider" his gayness for the petite blonde.

And perhaps he'll finally get that cosmonaut gig.

altondrive

It's probably too late to mention but I must comment. How can anyone say it was a "race thing" & that's why Ali didn't win. HELLO !!! Apolo is half Japanese. He won for one reason only...he deserved it.

Proud Marine Mom

I think Joey was great & fun to watch; but Apolo stole the show!
Apolo Ono all the way!

Pat

I, too, believe Joey was robbed. I started dialing to vote for Joey about 7:15 CT and was only able to get 2 votes in. I kept trying until the hour after the show was up and I finally got thru after 9p.m. CT only to be told that the voting was over in my time zone. The lines were busy all that time and I had been speed dialing continuously the whole time. I think if the voting phone lines had been working better Joey would have gotten more votes and won! I was able to get all of my votes cast on line. Joey is the winner in my eyes!

?

Apolo had it from the get go! WAAAAAAAAAHH!

WHAT THE?

IF YOU WERE IN BOY BAND-YOU SHOULDN'T QUALIFY! WE ALL SAW HIM DANCE THEN!! APOLO DESERVED TO WIN!!!!!!!!

Nancy

I tried all night to vote for Apolo and could not get through. I think if Joey had been more humble he might have had a better chance. Also, the intro to his freestyle dance was too NSYNC-ish. It reminded everyone that he really is a professional dancer and I think it may have backfired. Joey belongs on Broadway. He is a wonderful song and dance man and his personality would translate beautifully to a Broadway stage. I'd certainly buy a ticket.

C Ya

APOLLO and Julianne are AWESOME! I loved them from day 1. Yes, Joey was good however, Apollo was GREAT!

catlady

America got it right. The classy guy was chosen vs. the class clown.

brewstie

Joey WAS robbed! For all of those who say, "Joey was a boybander so he had an unfair advantage - puhleeze! You mean to tell me, he had an advantage over an OLYMPIC ATHELETE? Come on! To me, Joey and his partner were the most fun to watch and deserved the win even though Apolo and his partner were also amazing.

Larry Fuller

No way did Joey Fatone deserve to win the Dancing Wtih the Stars title Tuesday night!!! Lance, baby, wake up and realize that your school boy crush is immature and disgusting!!!! Appollo was the clear winner, with style and with grace; which Fat one has neither!!!!!! Caongratulations and belated happy birthday Appollo!!!!!!

Michelle

Joey was amazing--wonderful entertainer to watch, and his dancing improved greatly. But Apolo was the better dancer throughout--he and Julianne were pretty much flawless. The best dancer won, Lance--Joey was robbed of nothing. Get over it.

BETTYB

Joey handled the whole thing with a lot of class. Lance Bass needs to do the same--just stop it already!

Linda

Joey wore very thin after the first two weeks! He is a good dancer but he was CORNY and acted like an attention-seeker. He seems like the type that wants to be the center of attention as soon as he walks into a room and his personality was a turn-off to many - ergo, placed in the bottom two a few weeks ago. After that, he had a real campaign going to try to win but it was not enough. I am sorry that he was in 2nd place because Laila was also a great dancer and much more appealing than Joey. -- I think she is the one who was robbed.

Regarding APOLO and JULIANNE, I think they are IN LOVE, regardless of what they say. Apolo has reportedly had the long-term relationship with ALLISON BAVER but, I'm sorry, he and Julianne are heard over heels, even if they have not admitted to themselves.

Hal

No Lance, Joey wasn't "robbed." The trophy went to the right person, Apolo Ono--he was awesome!!!! Get off your high horse and live with it!

Anna

Go to ANY dance club to see guys dancing better than Joey - BUT - we loved the boy bank sound and for that we voted for Joey hoping it would be viewed as a vote for NSYNCK's sound .

As for Joey's dancing in the competition - (tee hee) but he brought our hero Lance to the show - so, for that ....... thank you JOEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments