Someone Get a Barf Bag

5/24/2007 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As we reported yesterday, sub-lebrity couple Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are betrothed.

Take a moment to enjoy their pre-planned "spontaneous" paparazzi photo op.

Don't worry folks ... the clock is ticking on these two.

kuivenhoven

Pft! What the hell? This guy's a loser whose been trying to make it in "the biz" by being Brody Jenner's manager? What a waste of time..

I think it's pretty obvious what the situation at hand is here: Both Heidi and Spencer are doing what they do best - on each other! They are using each other, in hopes to keep whatever possible attention they can get - on them. Is it a brain teaser? No.

Heidi Montag’s existence, as far as a media presence is concerned, is all thanks to MTV and Lauren Conrad. Now that the two former best friends have turned on each other, Heidi, being left with the bittersweet taste of fame, is out to make a lasting impression on whoever is desperate enough to actually follow her alleged “career” following the next season of “The Hills”.

She has confirmed that she is in the planning process of recording her debut album. (barf)
Spencer, Brody Jenner’s BFF / Manager / bitch, has convinced Brody’s step-father, music mogul David Foster, to lend a hand in making this happen.

I would typically blame MTV for possibly planning all of this for the upcoming season of “The Hills” – but this isn’t smart – this is amateur, the writing is clearly on the wall.

I think the real “brains” behind this operation, if any, would be from David Foster. After all, he had no problem airing the show “The Princes of Malibu” following his two step-sons tarnishing his very high status, as well as blowing his cash and pawning off Grammy awards that the mogul had won over years. All of the above probably landed Foster a cool couple million.

Michaele

why why why is this news............. They are both disgusting

KATIE

i just threw up a little bit in my mouth

Christie

Anything for publicity

Christina

Sick! Heidi is a no good, dirty double-crosser and Spencer is just a wannabe celebrity hanger-on with Chiclet teeth.

C Ya

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY DO WE CARE ABOUT THEM AGAIN???

Lin

Who are these people? Aren't they actors pretending not to be actors or something?

Naughty but nice :)

GET A HOTEL ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWE does it right.

Again, who are they? Why do you keep posting pictures of people nobody cares about? I don't understand. Do stories on famous people. That's why we are here.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

I must be getting really old. I have no idea who these people making out in the pool are.

Crystal

Are they in a pool full of bubbles?

MommaT

What the H? I too do not care about these yahoos. And to sound like a broken record WHO ARE THEY??? Wait a minute.......isn't he the putz who was going to start a petition about keepnig Paris Skeleton out of jail??

Get a Grip

I give it less than 6 months

crazzzybear

These two publicity whores are so gross and are not newsworthy of TMZ. They are just one big, ugly trainwreck. The only publicity I want to see of them is when they have to serve jail time or when one of them OD.....otherwise, it is not necessary to report on these two losers.

chopchop

I don't think I can finish my lunch after seeing this picture!! My appetite is gone!! This is such a "posed" pic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments