Did Rosie Leave Trail of Trash, 'Staches?

5/25/2007 9:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wild Rosie Gallery: click to launch photosRosie O'Donnell may have burned whatever bridges she had at "The View," after her ballistic blowup with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, allegedly trashing her dressing room in anger.

And that's not all: Her chief writer, Janette Barber, reports Page Six, was escorted from ABC studios after she was caught drawing mustaches on photos of Elisabeth hanging around the building. Indeed, ABC confirmed to the Post that "photographs at 'The View's" offices were defaced," though it adds that Rosie wasn't around when it happened.

As for the dressing room meltdown, ABC denies it. Still, Rosie continues to be cryptic about whether she's coming back next week, with her latest blog posting saying, "There is a point u must step away from the canvas as the work is done."
Ro Vs. E : click to watch the video

Jessica – I Ignore My Fears

Jessica Simpson gallery: Click to launch photosIt's unclear what she's talking about, but Jessica Simpson has taken to the Internet airwaves to dispense some wisdom she gained while traveling in Europe for the Cannes film festival and elsewhere. She tells us on her personal website that she spent plenty of time in museums, and read about Michelangelo, which inspired her to write something that she herself reads over and over to "find new strength." And it goes a little something like this: "Can facing our fear be what walks us to somewhere better? ... In my life, I ignore my fears too often, but then I'm left with nothing to challenge the best of me ... There is no discovery." After reading it over and over, and, again, we're not quite sure what she's talking about.

Paula Pussyfooting Around Dog-Breaks-Nose Story?

wacky-ass paula: click to launch photosDid Paula Abdul's nose look suspiciously un-broken after her supposed trip and fall over her Chihuahua last weekend? Page Six thinks so, reporting that Paula's toying with the truth, and that what really happened was, according to their source, "She pitched a fit, threw something into a mirror or glass object, and a shard of glass struck her in the face." Ouch. Hence, it wasn't broken, and didn't look as swollen and out of joint as noses generally do. Paula's rep says the story is "absolutely, categorically untrue."

Party Favors: Brangelina Makes Sly Getaway in Cannes ... Doc Martens Apologizes for Kurt Ads ... Could "Pirates" Make $200 Mil This Weekend?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- and Brad's castmates in "Ocean's 13" -- escaped the crush of post-premiere admirers by pulling, as FOX News reports, an elaborate bait-and-switch on partygoers in Cannes. ... Doc Martens is apologizing to Courtney Love for the ad it ran in a UK publication showing Kurt Cobain wearing its shoes in heaven, calling the ad "offensive" and "a mistake." ... The third "Pirates of the Caribbean" could be the first film to gross over $200 million over the Memorial Day weekend, say the people who watch -- and care about -- such things.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

nwcanadian

The Iraqis have a chance to live as freely as we do. Their dictator is gone and they have every chance in the world to make it work for themselves the way it works for us. But there is a large faction that is determined to continue this caveman tribal mentality, the Saddam wannabes, and it is this group of nutbars, not the Americans, that is preventing a democratic system from being established. They are killing their own and don't care half as much as you do about the casualties and carnage. Yet your sympathies lie with these Neanderthals and Bush is the terrorist. And that's why Americans like me will never back down or think like you do.

Sandee

"Lucky, Jamis, Anonymous, et al--I have enjoyed the intelligent discourse on this forum (TMZ--imagine). Can you refer me to a website where this sort of thing takes place on a regular basis? I realize this is not the appropiate place for in depth discussions, but I appreciate the opportunity to educate mself as well as engage in political debate. Thanks.

nwcanadian

I don't know, Rosie Supporter, I think most of us just came on here because the Rosie vs Elisabeth got us riled (from both sides of the fence) and things just got carried away. Like I said in a different post, I think this kind of thing can result in some good exchanges but it can also get pretty nasty and after you read it all you think, "is this how I spent my day?" Well, if nothing else, it gets a lot of people a chance to vent when they might not otherwise get that chance. I respect open-minded people like you. Thanks for tuning in.

Cassie

Elizabeth is annoying. Rosie is annoying. But, I do agree with her opinions on politics.
Its obvious Elizabeth is a staunch Republican, and that she agrees with the war in Iraq.
The majority of the us on this here planet Earth don't. I believe Elizabeth needs a serious reality check.

At least we can all relish in the fact that 'The View' cannot possibly survive on TV much longer.

DottieDame

Post 302, Rosie Supporter, here is a debate board you may be interested in, http://www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com/

There are many issues on that web site where you can engage in intelligent debates. I appreciate you understanding an entertainment forum is not the appropriate place for such discourse. I too enjoy a good political debate, so I don't begrudge you the intellectual stimulation. It's just good to have a place like TMZ to take a step away from all of that too, and talk about the fluff stuff, like celebrities :) Happy debating!

poohonyougolddiggin ^&^%^%%$

ANGIE YOU HOMEWRECKER YOU BROKE UP THAT MARRIAGE AND YOU KNOW IT. BRAD AND JEN WERE STILL TOGETHER WHEN MR & MRS IGNORANTS WERE FILMING. THE SHOWED PICS OF JEN ON THE SET FOR TAKES SO ANIGIE SHUT UP A YO FACE YOUR DAD KNOWS YOU BIATCH!!!!!! GO SUCK MORE BLOOD FROM BILLY BOB YOU VAMPIRE WITCH!!!!!! I PITY WHAT YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO BE LIKE IN 15 YRS!!!!!! HOPEFULLY YOU DONT TEACH THEM TO BE TOGETHER LIKE YOU AND BRAD LMAO

Rosie the chauvinist

Clinton was offered the opportunity to kill bin Laden while he was president. He was on the golf course when he got the word, but he told them to let him alone, let the terrorist live. If only he had taken action.

Bg_RoCkS

Rosie needs to get laid by a guy

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21