Did Rosie Leave Trail of Trash, 'Staches?

5/25/2007 9:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wild Rosie Gallery: click to launch photosRosie O'Donnell may have burned whatever bridges she had at "The View," after her ballistic blowup with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, allegedly trashing her dressing room in anger.

And that's not all: Her chief writer, Janette Barber, reports Page Six, was escorted from ABC studios after she was caught drawing mustaches on photos of Elisabeth hanging around the building. Indeed, ABC confirmed to the Post that "photographs at 'The View's" offices were defaced," though it adds that Rosie wasn't around when it happened.

As for the dressing room meltdown, ABC denies it. Still, Rosie continues to be cryptic about whether she's coming back next week, with her latest blog posting saying, "There is a point u must step away from the canvas as the work is done."
Ro Vs. E : click to watch the video

Jessica – I Ignore My Fears

Jessica Simpson gallery: Click to launch photosIt's unclear what she's talking about, but Jessica Simpson has taken to the Internet airwaves to dispense some wisdom she gained while traveling in Europe for the Cannes film festival and elsewhere. She tells us on her personal website that she spent plenty of time in museums, and read about Michelangelo, which inspired her to write something that she herself reads over and over to "find new strength." And it goes a little something like this: "Can facing our fear be what walks us to somewhere better? ... In my life, I ignore my fears too often, but then I'm left with nothing to challenge the best of me ... There is no discovery." After reading it over and over, and, again, we're not quite sure what she's talking about.

Paula Pussyfooting Around Dog-Breaks-Nose Story?

wacky-ass paula: click to launch photosDid Paula Abdul's nose look suspiciously un-broken after her supposed trip and fall over her Chihuahua last weekend? Page Six thinks so, reporting that Paula's toying with the truth, and that what really happened was, according to their source, "She pitched a fit, threw something into a mirror or glass object, and a shard of glass struck her in the face." Ouch. Hence, it wasn't broken, and didn't look as swollen and out of joint as noses generally do. Paula's rep says the story is "absolutely, categorically untrue."

Party Favors: Brangelina Makes Sly Getaway in Cannes ... Doc Martens Apologizes for Kurt Ads ... Could "Pirates" Make $200 Mil This Weekend?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- and Brad's castmates in "Ocean's 13" -- escaped the crush of post-premiere admirers by pulling, as FOX News reports, an elaborate bait-and-switch on partygoers in Cannes. ... Doc Martens is apologizing to Courtney Love for the ad it ran in a UK publication showing Kurt Cobain wearing its shoes in heaven, calling the ad "offensive" and "a mistake." ... The third "Pirates of the Caribbean" could be the first film to gross over $200 million over the Memorial Day weekend, say the people who watch -- and care about -- such things.

recovery101Fan

Rosie reminds me of a raging alcoholic and looks bloated and loud like some of my relatives. The anger is going to get worse and her kids will pick up the tab and her partner will eventually get fed up. Rosie is in denile of her need to change. She will burn out if she doesn't get needed help. Her behavior is totally immature and scarey and she will eventually alienate all those around her. She cares only for the hand that feeds her.

recovery101Fan

ROSIE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGRY LOUD-MOUTH IRISHMAN (A DRUNK ONE OR A DRY DRUNK ONE OR A HUNGOVER BLOATED ONE)

ROBIN

Rosie O is complete physc job.....she has serious problems....who in the hell would be living with this person....her poor (partner....whatever) and kids they need to get away from this loon. Disgusting person and life style....again poor children!

Hope

Robin...it is sad you don't show the same concern for those American parents who have lost children in Iraq. I am so glad I am a Canadian..wouldn't want to be an ignorant self righteous American.

pattie in cali

rosie lost it, she lost it a long time ago, what a baby,

Contemplate

I wonder how Rosie will spin this tantrum to be EH’s fault this time.

Tammie

It makes me sad b/c I used to LOVE Rosie.
She's become such a depressing person to watch. She's a train wreck waiting to happen. Does she have ANYTHING positive to say about ANYTHING? Idol is racist, Rippa is homophobic, Elizabeth is niave and a coward, Trump is a loser, The president sucks,bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I almost feel like hanging myself when the show is over! LOL

Does she even care how her big mouth affects her children at school?

JustMy2Cents

We're glad your canadian too Hope. Now shut up before we decide we need a parking lot!

Rosie doesn't speak for me

Did Elisabeth's dressing room or Rosie's dressing room get trashed? It seems rather vague. I would think Rosie trashed her own dressing room. However people are posting that she trahsed Elisabeth's. Does anyone know which one is true?

Hope

To park your nuclear missiles..sorry we are peacekeepers not terrorists like the Americans.

Tammie

LOL!!! Parking lot!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Lesia

For the love of Pete! Has the entire country lost it's understanding of the lanuage? Rosie NEVER called the troups "terrorists". She was asking out of the over 650,000 dead Iqaris "which were terrorist?", pointing out that NOT all those dead could possibly BE terrorist and how can ANYONE justify that many dead just to kill some terrorist?

She also wanted people to look at the other side of the coin and see WHY this is a failed policy increasing the number of attacks against our troops resulting in the increase of our own dead in Iraq.

I guess its just more fun for people berate and belittle her rather than see the NEW IMPROVED Viet Nam raging out of control in Iraq.

It takes a hell of a lot more guts to rage against the machine instead of being just another gutless cog rolling along.

Profiles in Courage Rosie!

Cici

Was Jessica Simpson graduated from anywhere?

ROBIN

To "HOPE"....you are hilarious....woohoo did you slam me....my feelings are soooo hurt...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay in Canada Ho

Victoria