Kevin Spacey

Is a Baller!

5/25/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of Kevin Spacey on a recent outing at NYC hotspot The Plumm, and let's just say the actor was feeling a little like Diddy while hittin' the club.

Kevin Spacey
Spacey hit the Manhatttan club scene to celebrate his Broadway co-star Eve Best's win of a Drama Desk Award for Best Actress. Sources inside the club tell TMZ that Kevin wasn't going for the normal run-of-the-mill vodka in his VIP booth, instead ordering 5 bottles of Cristal champagne. At $800 a pop -- that's $4000 -- ballin'! Owner Noel Ashman was feeling the love, so he sent over another bottle to add to the party! Bottoms up, K dog!

Spacey was also given the extra special treatment ... exclusive access to the club owner's personal bathroom. An Oscar winner should be able to powder his nose in private!

Colin

To n° 20.
Jeez, I just hate that kind of gratuitous and slanderous insinuations.
The guy next to Spacey is Hamish Jenkinson, his assistant. No wonder if he can often be seen alongside his employer, he gets paid for that!

annab

6 BOTTLES OF CHAMPAGNE BETWEEN 4 PEOPLE......WOW! THAT IS SO COOL!

JUST MORE DRUNKS FOR HOLLYWOOD.

DayZee

I think Kevvy-Baby is cool.

SECURITY NY

That may be one of the few NYC clubs where patrons can still light-up indoors - now they have to use the outdoor balconies

stef

I love Kevin Spacey, he is the sexiest old bald dude I have ever seen!! XOXO

Erika

Hey, that's a first that I have seen Kevin Spacey in a tabloid...and it is so not a story. Young Hollywood could learn so much from the likes of Spacey, Tom Hanks, etc..

the way the whole award show sucked big time

4000 dollars, wow, that's like almost an entire year of my rent, Kevin could've rented my apartment for 11 months with that money, well, i guess the rich live in another universe, i'm shocked, really

The Underground Corp.

Celebrities such as Kevin Spacey, Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, and many others are a shining gem to what Hollywood is really about. Instead of being the forefront of pop culture disaster they choose to live their lives with some privacy and to not become garden variety trash.

Amazing

I LOVE Kevin Spacey's acting. He was so good playing Bobby Darin in that movie. I heard he did the singing himself.

I agree with #6 that this is what we want Hollywood to give us - good old talent. Good entertainment where you leave the theater feeling good. Where for just a little while you forget about your problems and your little life and this corrupt world and transcend into something wonderful. Just for a little while.

THANKS KEVIN.

Rayven on a Mountain Top

Kevin is Hot in my book.. The full package.. Acting singing and I think he's one of the handsomest men in Hollywood!
Old Hollywood Style.. the stuff "Dreams are made of"

I for one and so tired of trashy hollywood..

Fredo Bonzo

HA if you think that is good. Try drinking 10 bottles of cheap wine in one sitting!! .

Brenda

If I ever meet Kevin Spacey I will buy HIM a bottle of champagne. I saw Moon in London and it's a real lesson in acting both by Kevin and Eve Best. I hope she wins a Tony and Kevin treats everyone again.

Kathie is a phony

The reason you don't hear anything is because Kevin Spacey is gay. He keeps his private life private, like Johnny Mathis, and Richard Chamberlin. He's a great actor, lots of class.

babashi

No doubt one the best actors around, but ladies sorry to say ,they say he is gay!

ERIS

#12 UR so on the money, UR the insider!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments