Maddox Hangs With Mommy's New BFF

5/25/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marianne Pearl, widow of journalist Daniel Pearl, who Angelina Jolie portrays in her new film "A Mighty Heart," played babysitter to Maddox while Brangelina promoted their latest projects in Cannes this week. Hey, who's watching Zahara, Shiloh and Pax?! An army of nannies, that's who!

Maddox, Marianne and adorable son Adam enjoyed the Mediterranean weather and frolicked in the waters off the French Riviera.

Hell Yeah

You worldly people will eternally BURN in HELL!!!! Adultery, fornication and putting yourself before God is only ok in Satan's kingdom!!!

jazzy

OHHHHHH come on, TMZ. Anyway Gwen Paltrow was the one who said she didn't have a nanny. Anyway Brad and Angie work because they give one-thrid of their income to refugees. While Gwen acts like a normal mom, Brad and Angie try to do as much as they can. They are good people and they certainly don't have to help those people but I am happy they do.
Jennifer Aniston fans have to move on. Brad and Angie look happy and the kids look happy too. Jen looks really good. Stop treating her like a victim.

Stephanie

SOS,

Morals? So giving humanitarian aid to poor people and not squandering your money on a Bently or any of that crap is immoral, and making an agreement before getting married, which most likely sealed the deal on getting married, and breaking that agreement, making a marriage TECHNICALLY a fraudulent one, isn't immoral? Wow, who would have known. You really taught me a lesson. Yeah, I bet your life is soooo much better then hers!!!!
Do you fly from country to country to help the less fortunate? No. In fact, I am willing to bet that you wouldn't even give a homeless guy a slice of pizza. As for your marriage and "its strong and I love my family" happy horsepoo, realize that Brad was not in a happy marriage. JA committed fraud when they agreed to have children and she decided that her career was more important than keeping that binding agreement that led her to become married. In fact, Brad didn't have to get divorced, he technically could have had it anulled. Check your facts.
My friend had her marriage anulled for the same reason. Before she got married, her and her husband, who she lived with for 8 years before they got married, both agreed that they would start a family 3 years into the marriage. 3 years went by and he wanted to wait, finally, after years of being told lets wait a little longer, she left him. Turns out, while she was on a business trip, a year into their marriage, he had a vasectomy because he really didn't want kids. If he didn't LIE, she would have stayed with him, but since he did, she left him and had her marriage anulled.

Also, check your facts about Angelina's father and what he said and how he said it, when he called to apologized about her mother's death. If my father was a sarcastic SOB to me after my mother passed, I would be pissed off at him too. Question what kind of character he is if his children won't speak to him, and insults the recently dead mother of those children. He also spoke ill about her mother while she was alive.

I truly hope you get off your high horse, and take a good look at what kind of person YOU are to think that a marriage where one partner is miserable is a good one. I hope your marriage is always perfect. With an attitude like yours, it wouldn't surprise me at all if your spouse isn't seeing someone on the side, or won't in the future.

Shittalker

Steph, Brangeloonie, go back home to JJ.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities
can make you commit atrocities."
—Voltaire

...

Steph....... LOL. Stop it. You are cracking me up. My god, don't get so worked up on what people write in here. But do you feel better getting all that off your chest? LOL. I hope so. Sounds like you were about to explode.

Meanies

I agree that they shouldn't have done it while he was still married, but why does everyone make Angelina out to be the enemy? It's not like she held a gun to Brad's head and said "F$^% me" and he had no choice in the matter.

And good for them that they use a nanny. When she said she wouldn't use a nanny, she probably meant all of the time. Or maybe that was when there were only one or two kids, not four. At least she's not like a lot of other parents that would leave the 10 year old in charge of the rest.

mymy

Fact is you are very wrong that you can't steal a man from another women. But you really know that. It happens all the time. The only difference is this women decided stealing him wasn't enough for her. She decided with Brad to do a photo shoot right after Pitt told Jen he has to go find himself. Not nice. Not nice at all. Many couples that have had an affair in their relationship mend it. But Angie made sure that didn't happen by throwing away her birth control without telling Pitt. because I have to believe that Pitt would have respected his ex by waiting till the divorce was final. Was Angie so worried that he might go back? Go talk to a marriage counselor about you premise that a happily married man never strays. Marriage has it's ups and downs. And they used the baby thing as the excuse even worse than the photo shoot if you ask me .Pitt know the truth. He know he just started being ready himself for being a dad . Something Jolie exploited for her owwn benefit. Imagine her doing that. She has had affairs with many of her costars she has a hard time with playing a couple in love on screen and needing the same in her life regardless of her costars marital status. She is nether gorgeous or a good mother. Witness her behavior while she collected Pax. She should be banned from further adoptions. By the way Shiloh was born before the date they give by 6 weeks. Makes it even worse that is why they lied and hid out in namibia. She is a fraud.

poohonyougolddiggin ^&^%^%%$

BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR COMMENTS ON THAT HOMEWRECKER ANGELINA JOLIE.. SHE SAYS IN THE BEGINNING OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP SHE WOULD NOT DO SEXUAL THINGS WITH A MARRIED MAN ... WELL HOW THE HELL DID SHE END UP PREGNANT WITH BRADS KID BEFORE HE EVEN GOT DIVORCED FROM JEN!!!!!!! THEY ARE BOTH BRAD AND THAT WITCH IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT GO AFTER TENDER HEARTS!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER GO SEE ANY OF THERE MOVIES AND WILL NEVER EVER RENT THE MOVIES WITH THEM IN IT. THAT IGNORANT LADY CALLING HER OWN DAUGHTER A BLOB!!!!! GET REAL!!!! SO ANGIE GIRL.... WHY THE CONFRONTATION WITH YOUR DAD??? YOU ARE NOT ANY BETTER THAN HIM GIRL .. YOU BROKE UP A MARRIAGE YOU IGNORANT WITCH. AND YOUR WAY OF LIFE THRU OUT THE YEARS JUST GET A GRIP ON YOUR DAD BEING RIGHT AT WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT YOU AND GO ADOPT MORE KIDS CAUSE IN A FEW MONTHS WE ARE GOING TO BE SEEING YOU IN THE TABLOIDS LOSING CONTROL HA HA HA HA YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT BUT YOU ARE ONLY CRUSHED UP POTATOE CHIPS GIRL!!!!!

poohonyougolddiggin ^&^%^%%$

SHE MINIPULATES ALL THEM MEN... AND WOMAN... INTO GETTING WHAT SHE WANTS. SHE WILL SUCK THE BLOOD OUT OF SOMEONE TO SHOW HER LOVE EWE EWE EWE!!!! SHE IS NASTY AND NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE TO EHR DAD FOR TREATING HIM LIKE SHE DOES SHE IS NOT ABOVE HIM LET ME TELL YOU. SHE GIVES ME THE CREEPS WHEN I SEE HER AFFAIRING BIG FAT LIPS FACE!!!!!

Mystic

Hey Brangie -
How do YOU know Jennifer committed fraud or "pretended" to want a family? Did you live with them or something? You sound just as looney arguing for their side!! No one knows what was said or done... but maybe, just maybe it went like this: Like you said, they spent 7 years together and by that time, you really know someone. Maybe Jennifer had a change of heart about BRAD. Everyone has pointed out that their relationship must have been going downhill for some time in order for Angie to get him. Why should Jennifer have a child when the relationship has turned shakey and he's ready to walk??
The other problem I have with Angie is that she seems to be collecting kids like they are Beanie Babies! Even nature makes you wait at least 9 months before adding another addition to the household. There is a reason for that!
As far as Marianne Pearl goes, the ONLY reason Jolie finally has a female friend is because this woman's husband is dead! I'm sure if he were still alive, she wouldn't let her be within 50 yards of him and I wouldn't blame her.

Mystic

I'm just saying....
How old are you, BTW? All of your statements seem to be about looks, and somehow looks = intelligence, heart of gold, strength, etc. Gorgeous is only skin deep and TEMPORARY! Maybe after 7 years all Jenn saw was "ugh". As I've said, NONE of us KNOWS! It's amazing how some of you spin up this relationship in your own heads the way you want it to play out. These are flawed human beings, not Greek Gods for Christ sake! Admit it... If they didn't LOOK the way they do, you could care less about their humanitarian efforts. How much attention to you pay to Elton John, Mia Farrow, Paul Newman, Jay Leno, Bill Gates, etc.?? Quit acting like the ONLY reason you are so entralled with these media whores is because they do charitable work. You're just as shallow as they are!

Shawn

I guess my biggest problem is Angelina's attitude on America. She doesn't even want
to live here. She raises money for Africa but she lived in New Orleans and not once
did you see her going into the areas there that need help. Brad headed a committee
and gave $l00,000 but so many others did so much for them. America does belong to
the UN and this country has donated a lot to help. She has no business expecting
us to let our country go and give our money to another. I don't think we can buy any-
ones friendship.

Shawn

They may be really happy but she is skinny as a rail, veins everywhere and he has aged
about 10 years. They look like they have been through the mill. Anyway I am sick of all
the fund raising. I prefer the stars in the movie industry that are making movies for
the fans. They are the ones that are putting out the best ones. I love comedies but
the critics never give them a good reveiw but they do better at the box office. I don't go
to a movie to save the world, I go to enjoy myself and relax. Stars need to sell the movie
not themselves. Their personal life is none of our business.

Progressive

Wonderful post, Huge admirer! (#15)
I sooo agree with you!

mymy

The kid thing is just an excuse for poor behavior. Happiness is great but if everyone that has unhappy moments in marriage left because of it .My guess would be the whole world would be single. You have conjecture about Jen I have facts about Jolie. So I guess I know more than you. Your goal is to make excuses for them and turn Aniston into a scapegoat. She was a women in a marriage with a man that broke his vows. Angie had a big part in it. She looked for a weakness in a relationship and she exploited it for her own gain. If your ok with that admit it and stop blaming Jen. What type of people can do this? Narcissists. Hate them. listen in this life you either have principles or you don't. How many of us have been at a point where we could have taken advantage of someone for our own gain but because we have principles we don't. Yeah it might feel good . Yeah we can come up with plenty of reasons why we deserve it. Yet we dont' do it just because it is wrong. I prefer that way of being. Jolie fails to see she doesn't get to destroy others because she feels she had a bad childhood.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments