Taylor Hicks Scores a Really Hot Chick?

5/25/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Hicks was spotted in Hawaii with a tight-bodied, blonde babe! Guess it pays to be an "American Idol" after all!

The two made the trek to the 808 after Taylor's "American Idol" season-ending mini-concert on Wednesday and have been spotted getting real lovey dovey all over the beach.

First Heidi and Spencer ... now Taylor and a mystery blonde? Hollywood's hookups; no end to the excitement.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Ken

The woman is Caroline Lyders, she is a morning news reporter on WISN channel 12 TV in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I see her on TV here in Milwaukee almost every day, check thier website and you will find her picture. She is attractive for a Blonde, not my type though.
I think she comes off as being a air head, but then what news reporter isn't an air head these days? Best of luck to both Taylor and Caroline.

The Mighty Lord Airgtar

Caroline Lyder is no airhead. As well as being a morning anchor on 12, she is an award winning pianist, too. I saw her in person once and she is quite diminutive and her body is just fine the way it is. You go Taylor.

M

I just found out today the woman is an anchor woman on one of our news stations in Milwaukee. Milwaukee is buzzing with the news!! They had an article in our paper today. I just read a comment from someone else who commented on Caroline Lyders. She is very pretty. I always thought she wouldn't last long in Milwaukee. I could see her working at a bigger city station.

NewYorkBaby

106. I can't even believe that people care about Taylor Hicks and his romance...Seems a bit weird that someone would capture such a pic of Hicks in Hawaii anyway.

Exactly! That's a PR stunt if I ever saw one. Who would ever recognize Taylor Hicks in a hat and glasses?

Gina

Anyone that Loves Taylor would recognize him anywhere in a hat and Glasses. Kind of hard not to! Who cares about his life, his FANS that's who. Just the same way we have to listen to Lindsay Lohans latest BS and Paris Hilton! At least Taylor is an awesome down to earth person and yes we want to know all we can about him!

YOU GO TAYLOR!

Ugh bald people are not sexy

Awwww look at the bald Daughtry fans caring about who Taylor is dating ! Maybe you rockers should spend time worrying about your bald ego's weed smoking, adulterous vacations and drunken concerts rather than who Hicks is dating eh ?

Ugh bald people are not sexy

Taylor looks great and what a beautiful woman...So happy for them.

Simon Cowell EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Can Simon Cowell get anymore hairy then we see. How attractive a big gut, pale pink face and all that hair ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Money can buy love, I wam wondering if Terry would find him attractive if he were just Simon Cowell the garbage man.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12