Taylor Hicks Scores a Really Hot Chick?

5/25/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Hicks was spotted in Hawaii with a tight-bodied, blonde babe! Guess it pays to be an "American Idol" after all!

The two made the trek to the 808 after Taylor's "American Idol" season-ending mini-concert on Wednesday and have been spotted getting real lovey dovey all over the beach.

First Heidi and Spencer ... now Taylor and a mystery blonde? Hollywood's hookups; no end to the excitement.

just me

I LOVE Taylor Hicks. All the singers now are Justin wanna be's. taylor is original, sexy and soulful!!!!!!!!

Taylorwho

I hate to close down the party, but the woman is Bill's sister and the reports of Taylor making out with her are... shall we say... greatly exaggerated.

steve

First it says earlier in the week Taylor was in the 808 presuming Monday or Tuesday...then it says after his appearance on IDOL. So which is it???

I'm prettier than ur

Fact is she looks like a boy w/ that hair (or lack thereof ) .... Maybe Taylor will buy her some extensions & breast implants if she's a good boy, er I mean girl : ) On a sweeter note at least we know he prefers BLONDES!

Weezie

WOW! What a letdown....I thought Tayor would have a much better body. And he needs some serious color! Yikes! The chick looks like a boy with boobs and what is up with the hairdo? Looks like a beard to me???? When is he going to just fade into the sunset and realize he blew it when he played the DIVA card and didnt listen to the professionals in the business???? He's an arogant no talent wanna be rock star! Talk about a chip on the shoulder! Get over yourself old man.

Karin B.

I can't even believe that people care about Taylor Hicks and his romance...Seems a bit weird that someone would capture such a pic of Hicks in Hawaii anyway.

Kim

This does not even look like Taylor, and he has gray hair, there is black poking out the cap. And the girl that played Cindy on the brady bunch is alot heavier than this girl. You guys got the wrong people on here. HAHA, that is hilarious. Bet these guys felt like celebs for a day.

jolee

hey taylor,
WHAT'S HIS NAME ???

Morgan

Good form Taylor! The guys rocks. Glad he's away from that Idol nightmare and getting some tropical action.

nojusticeinusa

Go Taylor! Love ya Baby! If you get tired of your blonde babe, I'll be your hot chick for a weekend!

JC

TMZ...You know when you've struck a nerve...all the little green monsters come out with their picks and shovels ready to attack and destroy. They can't stand the fact that this is a nice guy taking some well-deserved time off and spending it with a nice girl in Hawaii. It is a shame that some people have such little self esteem that they think they have to put down others to get their 10 seconds in the spotlight. I'm amazed how many of those posting negative comments can't spell but sure can curse, females included. Bet none of those losers have been invited to Hawaii recently. Go Taylor. Enjoy yourself.

Nana

Haha I agree with Melissa, Taylor Hicks is sexy and a good entertainer. That's a lucky girl right there.

TMZ reader

I'm so glad you posted this. I was wondering what Taylor looked like without a shirt, and I am SO not disappointed! Wow! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Jessica

does anyone else think he looks like Phil Helmuth in this pic?

Weezie

Isn't it funny how after Taylor gets SLAMMED on AI by Clive Davis, gets no props, and basically no recognition.......these photos emerge. This is typical PR folks! They are trying to stir the pot and get him some face time. Not to mention having him finally seen with a girl in a romantic way. Or, just a girl period!! This is just a publicity stunt. One question, why didnt they pick a chick that looked like a women?? This is a tomboy with a poker face. Oh and by the way........Taylor has some seriously womenly shoulders and love handles. Plus, laying on that towel he has a big ass and he is white as a sheet. Looks like he wouldn't know how to "man up" enough to handle that half man half women chick he is with.