Taylor Hicks Scores a Really Hot Chick?

5/25/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Hicks was spotted in Hawaii with a tight-bodied, blonde babe! Guess it pays to be an "American Idol" after all!

The two made the trek to the 808 after Taylor's "American Idol" season-ending mini-concert on Wednesday and have been spotted getting real lovey dovey all over the beach.

First Heidi and Spencer ... now Taylor and a mystery blonde? Hollywood's hookups; no end to the excitement.

Trish

Sounds like alot of you are just a bunch of jealous winches....I mean cmon..she has a pretty body...nice normal maybe perfect boobs, cute butt...are you guys really that shallow...if Taylor likes her, i'm sure she's good people...doesn't seem to me you guys really care about Taylor, or you'd be happy for him.

Peace out.
Trish

Missgirl

Why do I think that if they had seen him "lovey dovey", that we would have seen that picture, not one of this standing there, not touching?

avth76

*L* taylor is way hot....but unfortunately according to this society's view...the skinny blonde chick with no breasts....is always going to be considered hot. she's thin...and i guess by the media's standards...that's all you need.

great pic.... :)

Regina

Hey Missgirl, check out their makeout pictures at http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/05/25/sorry-ladies-taylor-hicks-is-off-the-market/#more-12250 and tell me if they are still "just standing" next to each other. By the way, who is this Bill that everyone keeps mentioning? Is he Taylor's pimp who has lots of "sisters" that Taylor can call on in time of need.

TMZ reader

to #55....Hipchick, you are anything but hip if you think Taylor has love handles and womanly shoulders. He doesn't have ANY excess weight on him. And you say she is a tomboy because she has short hair?! Give me a break! And how in the world can you tell she has a poker face from this shot, when only a fraction of her face is even visible? You're absolutely clueless and just being a vicious bitch!

judy

It's nice to see Taylor having a great time. He did us proud on his tour this year and I'm looking forward to seeing him again in July. Love the Soul Man!!
What's with all the spammers jumping all over this acting like they don't know who Taylor Hicks is or saying they don't like him. They must know and care some since they showed up to take a look. And just for the record I've kissed more than one person on a beach before so I don't hold it against Taylor for getting a little love. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Go Taylor.

Chris

Lots of coments are a good thing, right?
Goooooo, Taylor! You are the new hardest-working-man-in-showbiz and I'm glad to see you have some downtime with a hottie.
A little R&R, then back on the road, baby!

Dave Matthews

Do you notice how downright MEAN so many people who post here are?

Why would anyone waste their time writing about someone they hate?

As for Taylor Hicks, if you haven't seen the guy in concert, don't judge his talent...
(having that much fun is illegal in most countries.)

If you don't know the huge amount of time & effort he gives to charitiy...including meeting with folks after concerts who're going thru hard times caused by illness, death in the family, etc. then don't judge his character.

And, if you you haven't got a life or a clue~and no plan to get one~then
pray someone steals your computer before you shame your sorry self any further.

Suzyh

Good for you, Taylor! I'm happy for you and your new girl...

lovingsomeTaylor

WOW.....Taylor looks hot....chick is a cutie, go Taylor go!
About time for some R&R for the Soul Man.

DK

And all of you are just jealous because you don't have his money now. Sure he could care less what you say about him-he is doing great. I just love him and can't wait for his concert in Illinois that we are going to on July 12th. GO TAYLOR...I was hoping he would get with my daughter-I would love to have him for a son-in-law....love watching him perform. He is MY IDOL!

Rick

Man, you Daughtry fans a ARE a hateful bunch. Immature too.

Interesting

This chick is not hot. totally skinny with no curves. She's as white as a ghost too. I'm in total shock that he would really be with someone like this. I was also thinking the same thing that a previous poster said - the AI controversy, Clive's comments, and then these photos pop up. Come on, this screams of a publicity stunt. Reminds me of the stupid People mag "help us find Taylor mystery woman from the airplane." Please.....I have a feeling Taylor will be single forever ala George Clooney.

Carolyn

Have a Blast My....Taylor! This time belong's to you.
Lovin you,
Csrolyn

Kathy

Christa...........and Phil Helmuth just happens to have a cap with the word soul and insignia on it, that a particular fan gave to Taylor Hicks a few weeks ago? And is wearing the black wrist band that he has worn since he started on Idol? OK................