Hottest Videos -- Week of 05/20

5/26/2007 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Daughtry might be spending too much time inside Hyde. When asked about his prediction for "American Idol," he responded, "I think we could win this year." Um, what?

"Family Guy" creator Seth McFarlane tackles the hard questions. For example: Who would you rather spend time in jail with, Paris or Joe Francis? Check out the video for his sloshy answer.

john

sanjaya, your 15 minutes are seriously up dude

Ret

Rosie seems to be having serious problems for years. She is a very angry person who will wait to 'bait' a person into an argument. But she is very careful who she engages. Having said that I do hope her therapist will change her meds so she can get her many delusions under control. There are too many nuts out there and she needs to keep her family safe. One of her delusions about steel melting was proven wrong when the highway in San Francisco was destroyed & melted due to a truck fire. Maybe a good long rest will help her. It is such a shame because she can be so funny and her talent is being wasted due to her anger. Too many times I had to switch the channel due to her going off on a rant and rave.

Rockstar

Chris slammed the contestants this year as if to say if he was in AI this year, he would have won. Noone could have beaten Taylor Hicks last year. Love him or hate him, he was interesting. This year no one had any personality. The most talked about was Sanjaya however he lacks the electricity. Sure there were good singers but good singers are a dime a dozen. We want someone who is the full package.

Daramu

********SIGN THE SHUT THE HELL UP ELIZABETH PETITION******************

www.petitiononline.com/shutupeh

********SIGN THE SHUT THE HELL UP ELIZABETH PETITION******************

how cruel

You know I'm just as angry as Rosie! This Administration is out of control in SO many ways....I also feel like shouting so this means I need meds - no WE need some serious changes and as soon as possible! At least she is searching for answers, the little girl is being fed hers (and she does not even know that!). And you know what people, Rosie is not all that over weight- look around you, be honest, be real most of the human race is not all that good looking - if we could see beyond the exterior coverings we all drag around I'm fairly sure that Rosie is a hell of alot better looking then you know who. Oh and I should add SMARTER!

Virginia

I used to enjoy Rosie O Donnell when she had her own show. However, the woman has turned into a mean spirited bitch. I am a Democrat and I dont agree with Elizabeths polititical viewpoint, either. However when I saw Rosie jump on Elizabeth in a previous TMZ video, she was just plain ugly. when someone jumps all over somoen and shows what a ugly monster they can be, it does no make them look strong or righteous in most cases. I t just makes them look like an ass.

Katy

I usually don't agree with Rosie when she steps up on her soapbox. Like when she said that Kelly Ripa made a comment about Clay Aiken when she said she didn't know where his hand has been... That didn't insinuate anything about him being gay. She could have meant that he might not have washed his hands after using the washroom or touched something dirty. And how Rosie saw a problem with Kelly's comment, but not her own "ching ching chong" joke.
But with that argument there with Elizabeth, I've gotta agree with Rosie. It was Elizabeth who was getting worked up and defensive while the list of facts were being read. Rosie actually sat quietly until she felt something needed to be said. I couldn't believe Elizabeth's reasoning for Bush not leaving the classroom on 9/11... that he didn't want to frighten the children. Oh, come on. He was boring them anyways. How hard would it have been for him to politely excuse himself?
I also don't think that Rosie ever meant that the troops are the terrorists. The troops are doing their jobs. They didn't send themselves there. Iraq is not the enemy. They had nothing to do with 9/11. Countless innocent civilians have been killed. Elizabeth thinks Al Qaeda is the reason they are there... but what about the whole WMD thing and the lies that got the US there in the first place? Iraq is not the enemy and so the US shouldn't be fighting Iraq. And that's what Rosie was saying. Elizabeth's an idiot. Wow. Brainwashed.

it`s still raining in texas

SOMEONE SHUT UP ROSiE ALREADY!!! GAWD LOCK HER UP iN A DUNGEON & THROW THE KEY AWAY ..

A.G.

Un-freakin'-believable. I say, "Go, Elizabeth!" for the smack-down she dealt Rosie on national TV. Finally, someone had the huevos to stand up to Rosie The Bully. Seriously, people - can you not see when someone simply loathes themselves? Rosie's expressions and her own perception of herself as to how this would be played out in the media shows me a woman who is unhinged.

And was it in Elizabeth's (or Barbara Walters, for that matter) contract that they were beholden to DEFEND Rosie? Puh-leeeeeze. Rosie simply can't bear it when others don't agree with her. She has this annoying need to put them down, minimize their voice, and condescend. Her tongue is like a poisonous dagger and god help those who get in her way. Thankfully, she's gone. And really, Rosie. Please do everyone a favor and just stick to the comedian show circuit.

Melody

Miz Elisabeth is no one but Ann Coulter Jr. Can't take her and her self-righteous ways. She needs to go home and stay there. The View should have let her go back when they let Star go.

Naughty but nice :)

Does anyone remember the name; Pat Tillman? The football player who gave up millions to goe and fight for his country? The MAN/ Hero that was killed? The poor family that was lied to again and again.(The cover up) I'm just wondering if the name of that man was Matt Hasselbeck ,if Elisabeth would still see things the same way? By the way I don't hate either of them.Hate is just a waste of time.

Just wondering ???????????

Naughty but nice :)

OOPS! sorry for the typo in go..................

hire him

Rosies comments are idiotic. She makes reckless comments and expects others to have to justify them for her. She did imply that our troops are terrorist. Let me just say that it is completely Irresponsible. I know not everyone agrees with the war...and that is no secret. But it is people making comments like that make it to where we could have our troops come home to behavior much like the way people were treated when they came home from Vietnam. That is sooo scary. These guys are not the terrorist, they are husbands, fathers, brothers, mothers, sisters. All doing a job they were sent there to do. We have to right to say what we want to say about the war...but remember the effect on the people of whom we speak. ROSIE IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO IS A TERRORIST IT IS YOU...YOU ARE A MORAL TERRORIST. IF YOU GET ANOTHER TV SHOW ON ANY NETWORK I HOPE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY REALIZE WHAT YOU ARE...NOTHING BUT A THOUGHTLESS IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON THAT HAS TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, AND KEEP MAKING NOISE TILL SOMEONE NOTICES YOU.

Naughty but nice :)

My daughter spent three tours of duty in Iraq. Thank god she came back safe and sound from all of them.Some people just don't understand. I would wake up every morning turn on the news to see more of our troops killed or missing.You wonder is it going to be my turn to get that dreaded visit ? ( thank god I never did). But I cry for the people that will.
How long will we need to be there? another year-two years? five years? Is ther even any plan?Does anyone really believe Iraq will ever be a stabelized country? I watched the view and I took it as just that Elisaberth & Rosies views.I don't have to agree with either one. The way I took Rosies comment was the people in Iraq think of us (our country as terrorist). But I guess everybody is going to hear it the way they want to hear it.
I'm going to go and get back to my life now.Have A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!
THANKS TO ALL THE MEN & WOMEN OUT THERE IN UNIFORM FOR OUR FREEDOM!!

PEACE OUT................HATE & ANGER ARE A WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naughty but nice :)

OOPS! AGAIN SORRY FOR THE TYPOS.....I"M LATE FOR A PICNIC...........BYE!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments