Lohan Busted on

Suspicion of DUI

5/27/2007 4:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LohanLindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when her Mercedes struck a curb, police told the Associated Press.

Lohan, 20, and two other passengers were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible when it crashed at about 5:30 AM into a curb on Sunset Blvd., Sgt. Mike Foxen told the AP.

"She was cited and released because she has been admitted to a local hospital for minor injuries," Foxen said.

No one else was hurt and no other cars were involved, Foxen said. He did not have other details. Officers went to the scene after receiving a 911 call about the accident, Foxen said. He went on to say that Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation.

Calls to Lohan's rep were not immediately returned.

Joanie

STARS????? THE REAL STARS OF YESTERYEAR ARE DEAD.....IF Any of them had a scandel, they were barred from hollywood...Today the run around making them famous taking pictures,and yelling "WE LOVE YOU" TMZ STOP GIVING THEM PRESS, PAPPARAZZI STOP TAKING THEIR PICTURES,,,MAGAZINES STOP PAYING THEM FOR INTERVIEWS, AND HOLLYWOOD CANCEL THEIR CONTRACTS........COURTS, TAKE AWAY THEIR DRIVERS LICENSES, AND PUNISH THEM ACCORDINGLY AS ANY OTHER LAW BREAKER. GET THEM OUT OF THE LIMELIGHT AND STOP REWARDING THIER BAD BEHAVIOR

broopa

I bet she blames the coke on her bodyguard.

CC

Has anyone heard if she was charged with possession? It doesn't sound that way here.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Another TRAINWRECK on the verge of taking out innocent people with them. A DUI is bad enough, but after all her public talk of "rehab and AA", ALL WHILE SHE IS UNDER THE AGE OF 21, should be enough to revoke her license until she is 25, serve some time in jail and mandatory "alcohol anklet" for a year to save her from herself and the rest of us that are unlucky enough to cross her path.

The self centered greed of these celebutards is really out of hand. Time for the industry to do some self-governing and hit em where it really hurts - their pocketbooks and their privileges.

Its a shame a kid that is able to make a living acting when they are young doesn't get "Life Lessons 101" classes along with their on-set classes, especially the ones with crappy, self serving parents like Lohan.

recovery101Fan

I'd make you give up show business and kick your ass into rehab. The studios should drop you on your ass and teach you a lesson, or forgo giving you a raise. You ought to make *#@( per movie and maybe when you are hungry enough you will shape up and mature and be grateful for your job and life.

recovery101Fan

Hollywood is too tolerant of a lot of young people bull crap. They have to start pinching the pocketbook and let these kids earn it the hard way. When they are too young there's trouble.

My two cents

I don't care if Lilo is 20 years old or not, her bad behavior has been going on for far too long and her mother should be held accountable for this behavior. She has allowed Lilo to do whatever she wants because she probably knows if she acted like Britneys mother did, she would disown Dina....and lord knows that Dina Lohan is certainly riding on her own daughters coat tails and would never risk pissing Lilo off. I am just dying to hear what Dina Lohan says about THIS incident. She will blame anyone and everything for this accident....and her poor misunderstood daughter is not at fault. Cannot WAIT to hear it,

Ms Kris

What a piece of trash!!

Go to jail with Paris!!

Drugs, multiple car accidents in a short time frame.

What if you had hurt or killed someone?

You think ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF.

BOMB MOVIE AFTER BOMB MOVIE

GARBAGE, TRASH, POND SCUM!!

broopa

now if only people cared enough to bombard beverly hills police with this number of hits.

broopa

I don't know if sending emails to Beverly Hills is worth anything, but, heck I'll give it a shot!! What a joke of a police department.

It's true. I like commenting at gossip sites better than commenting at places where it might make a difference. It's fun!!

My bad.

broopa

wow, too bad i lived in orange county when i was a teenager.

i could have saved a fortune on false ids and outrageous tips if i'd gone to west hollywood for all my drinking .

broopa

I think the Beverly Hills PD has people working for TMZ.
They love publicicty but not public scrutiny. Do I have to give my name if i sned an e-mail?

Lilarose

Into the pokey you will go
you will go, you will go
Into the pokey you wil go
To room with Paris Hilton

Paul

A retard who needs to grow up.

broopa

Ok, I took someone else's suggestion and sent an email to the Beverly Hills police and city council.

I have no idea if anyone reads them, but really, this is unbelievable. I don't' expect Lindsay to take her actions seriously or hold herself accountable any more than Paris. But we do still have governments that should and can do that. Like they would do with us! Get them off of the celebrity payroll and give them a taste of unpleasant publicity I say~