Lohan's Accident Aftermath

5/27/2007 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was quite a Friday night for Lindsay Lohan. TMZ cameras caught the actress partying it up 'til the wee hours of the morning (3:30 AM to be exact) at hotspot Les Deux. A source inside the club tells TMZ that she was there "pretty late" after closing (ya think?) and stayed in the exclusive back room. Lohan then left with her ever-trusted buddy Jaz at the wheel.

Two hours after she left Les Deux, cops responded to a 911 call reporting a one-car hit and run at Foothill and Sunset Blvds. in Beverly Hills. Cops say Lindsay was driving her Mercedes and lost control and went up on on a curb.

Check out the video shot of the crash's aftermath! Cops also say they found a "usable amount" of a drug tentatively identified as cocaine in Lindsay's ride. Woops.

Cops say they arrested her at Century City Hospital where she had been taken by friends after the accident. They're waiting for results of blood tests to determine just what substances she had in her system. One thing the cops do know ... more charges could be filed in this case.

Poor Linds. She's in a heap of trouble. Fleeing the scene of an accident, coke allegedly found in her car and a possible DUI -- and she's under 21 to boot.

Nurse! Someone help this girl!

Amy Silverman

Close down the bar that served her-take away their liquor and bussiness licences. LAPD,ABC, and District Atternoy do you jobs NOW! She WILL kill someone soon-just wait!

Kevin Keckeisen

While "Joanie" (#255.) is shouting using her CapsLock, she is correct. People aren't gloating, but standing up and saying enough is enough of these self-consumed troubled actors who get coddled through the justice system and their fan base. Enough.

P.S. Does Jannie REALLY love Chachi??? ;-)

tuna marie

first parasite, now lindsay, when will britney be getting arrested, i can't wait!!

Puh der Baer

BRITNEY!!! Everybody is reading about Blohan, and not you!!!
DO SOMETHING STUPID, QUICK!!!

Lying about the bible...wow...pretty low

YOU ONLY HAVE TO BE 18 TO GET INTO THESE CLUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She probably brought in her own water-cough, cough-vodka bottle

tuna marie

her getting arrested was bound to happen sooner or later, all the videos of her looking high and wasted on x17 and on here. she is just lucky she isn't dead or that she didn't kill someone else. this might just wake her up.

Kevin Keckeisen

Two names for you, Lindsay:

- Lane Garrison ('Prison Break').

and

- Brandy Norwood ('Moesha').

Need I say more? Quit while you are ahead, girl. You keep playing Russian roulette, they will call your number eventually!

Britney Spears

Oh my gosh fire crotch, like how could you have partied without me? And don't think I'm going to let you off the hook after you stole my cocaine, I mean how else am I suppose to feed myself and my kids? Btw, I'm pregnant again, lol so kidding..I think So are you going to be Paris' cell mate? Maybe I'll get caught sniffing a line and we can have a white trailer trash slut reunion ok? Later

Love you tons

PS Your father sends his blessings. Toodles

Dr. M

LAWYERS ARE PROFESSIONAL LIARS -

I'M SURE THEY HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS EXCUSE AND 100 OTHERS -

It is all circumstantial - i tell ya

Is anyone willing to bet that she does time ?

I didn't think so -

C ya

Dr. M

Peace

Dev

I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT THIS! LINDS AND I USED TO PARTY TOGETHER. I REMEMBER THIS REALLY WILD PARTY UP IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS -- WE SNORTED SO MUCH COKE THAT NIGHT! LINDS WAS SO HYPER; SHE WENT OUT ON MULHOLLAND DRIVE AND LAID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. WE HAD TO CARRY HER BACK INTO THE HOUSE SO A CAR WOULDN'T HIT HER. THEN SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO GO DOWN TO WEST HOLLYWOOD ON SANTA MONICA BOULEVARD, LOOK FOR SOME MALE HOOKERS AND GIVE THEM MONEY. SHE HAS A GOOD HEART... SHE'S JUST CONFUSED.

tuna marie

please let brit brit be next to be arrested, that;s the one thing that slut hasn't done is gotten herself arrested.

annanicolestern

you know what i think? i'm thinkin' this pathetic little tart was just waiting for this to happen b/c she's been jealous of soon-to'be jailbird Paris hogging the spotlight lately--what with her going to the hoosgow and finding religion ;) n'all.

Lilo is nothing more than the trashy little product of her dumbass trashy parents. Her mom needs to get a clue before she loses her cash cow when Lilo becomes has-been Lindsay I-used-to-be-in-Parent-Trap Lohan.

Hey Linds! Speed + coke= dead!! :(

ya don't deserve that car...

annanicolestern

yadumfuck.

annanicolestern

oh Lindsaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....

I'm coming for yoooooooooooooooooou...........

Left Coaster

My son has her in a Dead Pool at the newspaper where he he works..sad....