Lohan's Accident Aftermath

5/27/2007 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was quite a Friday night for Lindsay Lohan. TMZ cameras caught the actress partying it up 'til the wee hours of the morning (3:30 AM to be exact) at hotspot Les Deux. A source inside the club tells TMZ that she was there "pretty late" after closing (ya think?) and stayed in the exclusive back room. Lohan then left with her ever-trusted buddy Jaz at the wheel.

Two hours after she left Les Deux, cops responded to a 911 call reporting a one-car hit and run at Foothill and Sunset Blvds. in Beverly Hills. Cops say Lindsay was driving her Mercedes and lost control and went up on on a curb.

Check out the video shot of the crash's aftermath! Cops also say they found a "usable amount" of a drug tentatively identified as cocaine in Lindsay's ride. Woops.

Cops say they arrested her at Century City Hospital where she had been taken by friends after the accident. They're waiting for results of blood tests to determine just what substances she had in her system. One thing the cops do know ... more charges could be filed in this case.

Poor Linds. She's in a heap of trouble. Fleeing the scene of an accident, coke allegedly found in her car and a possible DUI -- and she's under 21 to boot.

Nurse! Someone help this girl!

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Lynn

I feel sorry for Lindsey. She has had no real parental role model. But, she had had plenty of good people in her life to learn right from wrong, and she can literally just look at her friends and see what happens when you live like she is living and what happens to you. I am a Christian and I will pray for Lindsay to find the courage to face her giants, her disease, drugs and alcohol. It effects millions of people, so she's not alone. Her parents have failed her, her father hopefully is recovered from his drinking and drug addiction, but her mother is a huge part of the problem. There needs to be a a case of tough love here for her by her family and friends and she needs to forced by intervention into a firm rehabilitation program, no matter how long it takes. Otherwise this girl is going to kill herself or someone else. Please someone else love her enough to save. A faith base program would be best, but not always applicable. I think just a good hard rehab for her now and not some fluff rehab that she and Brittany went through. A lock down facility with no outside field trips is what she needs and no outside communication with family at first. I have been through this with my own family and she needs serious help and Hollywood is not going to make her do it for her, only friends and family that love her can use a little force to get it done. But do it now, or you will live to regret it. I did.

name withheld

thanks kjw

hardworker

She was served unerage but she is responsible for drinking it. She has a dealer but she used the coke. She drove and crashed the Benz, a 2 seater with 3 passengers. She fled the scene, at a good clip(msnbc.com), DUI. Drug possession. Do not even dare say it wasn't hers. It was HER HER HER! Stop trying to blame the whole slew of others who got her what SHE wanted SHE WANTED! She better be charged with all of these crimes or I am going to start to wonder who's paying whom. Put her spoiled wasted ass in jail!
These celebs never have to suffer consequences in that sorry excuse of a city. LALA LAND, city of Angels, WHAT?
Wasteland.....

Dan Coleman

How is this no-talent brat continuing to slide by jail time? They need to lock up this loser and throw away the damn key! Jeez, enough already...

Lindsay Lohan

Why don't you all leave me alone! It was really a deer that ran out in front of me and I swerved to miss it! And then the deer started to chase me and my friends down the street. Didn't you see it?

And that stuff they call cocaine wasn't that at all. I went to the neighbors to borrow a cup of flour to bake cupcakes from scratch for my mommy.

I really don't have a problem...sniff, sniff, snort, snort, gulp, gulp, sniff

Please be nice to me....if you are my friend I can get you in all the clubs that serve me and my underage friends...ummm....soda pop.

Thanks for letting me explain my side of the story.

linda

I feel for her because she is in the grip of addiction. It's hard for a young person to see this. When you are that young, your body is still not talking back to you enough to deter you. Her wonderful coke-head Father can thank himself for her addictions. She is responsible for her own sobriety and will have to take it seriously or it will kill her, but she certainly can't expect any help from her family. Linda

linda

drew_ill

Um, her Mercedez is parked on the sidewalk in a red zone, too. I'm just sayin'.

kelliedoll22

Linds Lohan is a spoylt brat, and a total lying hypocrite! in this month's Allure mag (she's the cover) she gushes on and on about how wonderful it is to be sober and how she's so thankful for her time in rehab. not even two weeks after that cover hit the stands, the pictures of her doing lines of coke came out. her MOTHER'S heartfelt answer for all that? she was snorting tylenol! of course! and now this! she's a good actress, but she's a lying, spoiled, strung out child and she needs serious help. Dina Lohan, you should be ashamed. you party with your own daughter, for chrissake. poor poor linds needs a MOM, not a 50 yr old FRIEND.
Lindsay Lohan is talented. so what? there's a lot of talented assholes in this world.

Sue the Crap out of Her!!!!!!!

HEY MOMMY LOHAN! Are you proud of what you have raised????? You are an irresponsible parent if ever there was one. Don't worry Mamma Lohan, your embarassment will end soon when your daughter O.D's or drives her car into a freeway over pass... You last phoney act as a parent will be your crying ass at your daughter's grave..Not that you would be grieving over your daughter's death, but rather the loss of your meal ticket...... Hopefully when your daughter does die, she wont take some innocent victim with her. And IF she does kill someone because of her whacked out, coked out , drunk behavior, I hope and pray the family of the innocent victims will sue the hell out of her / your estate and leave you penniless.

Dave

What a role model for young people everywhere. Drinking and driving. Leaving and trying to cover-up the scene of an accident. Claiming "illness" as a reason to avoid being arrested. Again - like Paris, money obviously buys privilege. anyone else wouldhave been taken into custosy, thier car confiscated and the person who helped cover-up a crime - also arrested. Who in hell do these people think they are?

Poor Linsay. Maybe if her mother got off her skinny ass and acted like a real mother (rather than the fame sucking unstable idiot she is) and had given this young woman some serious parental guidance instead of feeding into that spoild brat mentality she might have some morals, some respect for the law and some idea what image she isportraying to other young people. If young people drink and drive and die, she can say she has contributed in some way. Way to go Lohan!!

tess

Why doesn't the LAPD make use of all the paparazzi photos of these kids staggering out of the bars drunk and getting into cars -- underage or not -- and crack down on alllllll of them, over and over and over again, until they finally figure it out and knock it off? We can all just see the spin that will come out of this. Lohan will go to rehab, and then "really this time" be cured, only to start the whole process again. The studios need to just turn their backs on her and teach her a lesson this time for once and for all.

Jenny from the block

It sucks to know that the rules that we have dont apply to young rich hollywood! because you know if it was some regular joe schmo He'e be locked up!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21