Clooney Bags on Brangelina

5/28/2007 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney thinks Angelina Jolie is a "horrible" and "ugly" person.

While promoting "Oceans 13" in Cannes with co-star Matt Damon, the two started to rip on Brangelina, saying "Brad has had it tough" between being "hobbled with children" and "that horrible, ugly wife." Clooney went on to say that Brad should just kill himself to get out of the horrendous situation.

Of course, Pitt also stars in the upcoming caper, and the gang has a history of ragging on each other and playing practical jokes -- TMZ's favorite? Clooney allegedly putting a "Small Penis on Board" bumper sticker on Pitt's car. That's what friends are for.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

someone cares

all of you people, that think angie is some god of something, this bitch is a husband stiller from way back. i know the guys was just joking, but in all sense they was right. i hope brad, gets whats comming to him, a broken heart.

Shittalker

Dumbasses! Everyone knows he was joking, but what doesn't seem right is that right when Angelina is in the midst of the worst public bashing she's ever had, he has the insensitivity to say this. He knew he would fan a flame, and honestly, if he really cared for Angelina he wouldn't have done that. It was him subliminally agreeing with the public perception of her.

He must feel so sorry for his friend, Brad. The look of torture on Brad's face is so pathetic. He's obviously suffering, and I doubt that Clooney thinks Angelina is pretty. She looks like a wench and like Michael Jackson.

Shittalker

Angie and Brad are God's gift to the world! They are so
beautiful and
perfect in every way! I am in total awe of their magnificents. They
are pure and wonderful and should be king and queen on the world! I
follow them everywhere they go. I followed them to Cannes and slept
in my car outside of their hotel in hopes of catching a glimpse of
their perfectness. I also followed them to Prague and tried to spy
into their living quarters, but I couldn't so I just went through
their garbage and sniffed the ground where they walked instead. I am
in love with them and if they break up or anything ever happens to
them then the world should end because there would be no reason for
any of us to live anymore! God bless the Jolie-Pitts!

Love,Brangeloonie

veekyv

PEOPLE what's wrong with you? Just a friggin' joke.
BWA HA HA HA HA HA, ANGELina, just a joke
BWA HA HA HA HA HA, man its killin' me
HA HA HA HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI
George man, you killed me..

good jokes are hard to come by...

linda mary

The thing everyone is missing here is they call Angelina, Brad's "wife". Do they know someything we don't????

George Clooney and his stupid sense of humor has got to stop. None of those "Ocean" cast members have a funny bone in their body. The one funny person in that whole group was Jennifer Aniston and she ran for her life right into the arms of a true comedian. I will take funny over looks anyday. Brad, Matt, George, Ben, Andy they are all BORING!!!!!!! Oh and STUPID too. If they didn't have looks they would be lucky to be working as a janitor somewhere.

suzim

Wife??? Do they know something we don't? Hmmmmmmmmm

anjolina1328@yahoo.com

Why would anyone even beleive this. George and Brad are and have been very close friends for many years. Do people not realize this is a joke. Not so funny but it is a joke. As for comments on George Clooney- He has been involved with many beautiful women throughout the years. So you will wait forever if you think he needs to come out of a closet. How ridiculous. some people are just too young to realize this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7