Hillary Changes Her Tune -- Again!

5/28/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonPresidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton has added more song choices for Rodhamites to pick as her campaign anthem. DJ Hills on the ones and twos!

As TMZ previously reported
, the 59-year-old Democrat is asking the good people of America to go to her official site and vote for their favorite song. The winning tune will be heard from coast-to-coast as Hillary vies for votes. Will it be music to your ears?!

Recently added song choices, based on write-in suggestions from fans, include: "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz, "The Best" by Tina Turner and The Police's "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic." Wonder what her next trick will be?

While the winning jingle will be announced online in the coming days, it's probably safe to say the only artist who has absolutely no chance of being chosen is Gavin Rossdale's band, Bush!

He's just another Idiot

I see all the liberals and lesbians are writing in their support for Hillary and Lover Boy Bill. She is still in denial about old Bill and I don't want my president to be so blind not to see what is going on in her own household. She doesn't have a clue about life since she has lived off the public dole all her life. When all the news comes forth again about her lying , scheming past life, she won't be nominated. I wish classy Elizabeth Dole were running. Now that is a woman I could vote for. Does anyone know who Hillary's girlfriend is in San Franciso?

JM

yada yada yada still won't be voting for ya hilary!

AnnaNicoleIsJesus

How about "Big ol' Jet Airliner" as a statement that neocons pulled off 9/11 and that Israel is Americans' true enemy. The symolism is that Israeli neocon traitors used Israeli software to use our planes and military fighter jets against us to sabotage us from within. Use that song as a sign that we are all aware that 9/11 was an inside job and the mainstream media is blocking the truth movement. That we are going to protect our nation and turn the tide against the neocons who are selling us the superhighway into oblivion and our demise.

BC

I am glad she has her 'priorities' straight. I know she is the only Candidate thinking of this important issue. The Campaign's Theme Song. What is wrong with the others who are running for Prez??? Why are they wasting their time on actually getting out there and meeting the sheeple? All you guys have to do is sit on your a$$ like Hillary and write on your website. Yeah, she is a REAL people person.
I really hope and pray that all the sheeple in the USA do not vote this woman into Office. In 10 years, you will all rue the day, if you do.
Everytime she 'avoids' and 'sidetracks' an answer to any question she is asked, I just think of the Caveman Ad, when his response is "What?"
Blah.....no point in this.....as long as the TV news pundits, etc. 'tells' us what is the right thing to do and think, we are all screwed.

Harry Houdini

What a complete IDIOT!!!!! I cannot wait until this Bitch crashes and Burns!!!! I'm counting the damn days until this election cycle is OVER!!!!! The idea of having this asshole leading our country just boggles my mind!!! Absolutely incredible....
Disappear Clinton.....Disappear!

CaSteve

I think Three Dog Nights song LIAR would be great!

Georgia Girl

Hail to the Chief suits me just fine.

Arturo Fuente

My vote goes for Highway to Hell too.

Georgia Girl

How about I Can See Clearly Now? After 8 years of Bush, it will seem like the weight of the world has been lifted off.

Georgia Girl

Ah, darn. Can't Bush stay President forever so I can keep hanging out at Kennebunkport with Barbara and George Senior? Oh, and by the way, death to America.

annab

how about: "you are so beautiful to me"...............just kidding.

or

I'M A LOSER, by BECK! :)

Terry

What's next a free toster oven with each vote?

Terry

#41 ceul8r "everyone loved Bill, some more than others."

Not everyone, I found him too much like the used car dealer who sells
car's with rolled back mileage, I didn't vote for him.
Besides I'm not sure what loving Bill has to do with Hilary's abilities to run this country.
Had she left Bill after the Monica humiliation I might feel diffrenty.

joel

sINCE HILLARY IS "THE ANTICHRIST" HER THEME SONG SHOULD BE "THAT OLD BLACK MAGIC"

pam

Political monster. period. Come hell or high water.