LiLo -- Pole Patrol

5/28/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comLindsay Lohan sure knows how to work a pole... and not the telephone variety.

Little Miss LiLo probably isn't going to be working at Scores, but after taking a look at the video blog for her new flick, "I Know Who Killed Me," it's clear she has stripper chops if her career (and driving skills) keeps on its downward spiral.

A sexy -- and simultaneously very creepy -- video of Linds popped up on the movie's website, showing her getting naughty around a stripper pole in red four-inch heels, skimpy underwear and a hairdo.

The movie revolves around Lindsay's character suffering from split-personality disorder after a kidnapping. There's probably a lot of guys hoping this personailty is the star of the film!

Omar Paklamis

!!!Brad Pita has crazy pics of Lindsay Lohan and Lilly Allen cat-fighting over a table in a Los Angeles bar...you have to see this, it's literally unbelievable!!!

meeper

I am so sick of her. She just turned 21. At this rate, she won't make 22.

concerned citizen

Don't know which one is worse? Lilo or her Mother.

Are you proud of yourself Dina. Look at what you allowed to happen for your own benefit.
You are so SICK!!!!!!

Ra

Dear Lord Jesus,
please keep your lamb Lindsay from temptation
and restoreth the lip-syncing skills of our beloved Britney.
Amen

hardworker

nuh-uh, I didn't just see that. Did I?
#34 I have my share of money that I made the hard way, I FREAKIN" WORKED FOR IT! Little girl, being rich, thin and young means nada for Lindsay right now. A skinny, drunk, 20 yr old just about ready to do rehab the hard way. In jail. Oh so sorry, it's LA and that doesn't happen over there, right? Right? RIGHT?
Please, to all the Gods above, never, ever let me live to see the day I move to LaLa Land....
I still want that coked out brat to give me her driver since she never needs him, being that she's such a capable and safe driver. Aww Linds, just the driver.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4