Danity Kane

& The Chocolate Factory

5/29/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aubrey O'DayP.Diddy girl group Danity Kane's resident good time girl, Aubrey O'Day, partied at the Life Ball in Vienna on Friday -- looking like the bastard love child of Kelly Ripa and an Oompa-Loompa!

While basking in the natural sun may be hazardous to your health, so is slathering on globs of drag queen eye makeup and sunless tanning cream in a natural shade of ... orange!

Doompa-Dee-Do, Reege!

AFTERTHEFACT

Alright i think Aubrey is gergeous. Never thought she was fresh faced though. Still shes really pretty.

BUT WHY THE HELL DO THESE GIRLS THINK FAKE BAKING AND LOOKING ORANGE LOOKS NICE??? JUST STICK WITH YOUR OWN SKIN COLOR!!! ITS MEANT FOR YOU AND LOOKS A LOT BETTER AND FRESHER WHEN YOU WEAR MAKEUP. IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET A TAN IN THE SUMMER THATS FINE... OTHER THAN THAT ITS JUST GROSSSS.

a few of my girlfriends spend their life at the tanning salon and they end up wasting money looking orange and when we go out guys look at me and approach me anyway... and i always say LAY OFF THE TANNING SALON YOU WOULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER...wont listen.

And the funniest thing is seeing a girl... with a TAN....IN JANUARY.... its like WOW.

My skin color is Beige... my mom is Native American and my dad is Irish so i got stuck in between.... Im happy with my skin color and embrace the inbetween color and it looks good so PLEASE ladies be comfortable with yourselves and do the same. Tan is not the only way to be beautiful thats a bunch of CRAP. Don't risk your health and skin for that bulcrap.

brownsugar

I'm so happy to be one fine brownsugar babe. For the rest of you who don't have the luxury of having naturally brown skin (yes, people I am a black woman), don't sweat it. Just rock what you got and you'll be great. Peace!

Appreciator

WTF!?! Ooompa-Loompa indeed!

Inspector Gadget

Either thats not a very flattering photo or she is looking haggered......................

What happened to the fresh faced Abruey of Making the Band.

Sigh - hollywood claims another victum

drew_ill

Oompa, loompa, doopity-do...
I've got another puzzle for you...

What do you get when you have a fake tan?
Some bright orange skin that came from a can!

Danity Kane is so very lame!
Who among you is the one to blame?

The Puffy and the Daddy!!

oh yeah

i thought there were rumors that she was preggers

Jean

WHOA...that is a bit much...

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

when will these people learn????

Orange is not a natural color!!!!!

This applies to everyone famous or not.

C Ya

Orange ho.

chopchop

She looks awful!!! She was so cute before that lame Making The Band crap. Is Danity Kane still even a group? I've only heard one of their songs. Looks like P. Diddy has ruined even more lives with his "Making The Band" saga. Whatever happened to his other girl group, "Dream" from several years ago?

Dawn Day

She looks like a young Tammy Faye Bakker. (No offense Ms. Bakker)

Someone give her a lesson in doing her make-up PLEEZE!

Spider eyes are O-U-T chick!

sassy

do these people actually think ORANGE looks good???
its ugly as hell!

Inspector Gadget

O.o - she does look like Tammy Faye Baker.................

Good call #11

jealousmuch

She was the cute one - WTF Happened?

Dan

Wow, I didn't know there were orange people in this world? Is she from another planet? Geez, somebody tell this girl if she wanted attention she sure got it w/her orange self!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments