Fergie F**kin' Loves Her Taco Bell

5/29/2007 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie was scheduled to perform at Whitehouse Nightclub in the Hamptons over the weekend, but instead opted to exclaim her love for Taco Bell -- and attempted to pump up the crowd with a few choice obscenities. Ferg-a-lazy!

TMZ was at the club on Sunday for The Juicy and Glamorous Party, where Ms. Stacy Ferguson took a hosting gig for the night, singing along to a couple lines of "Glamorous" and "Fergalicious" -- in-between random rants about her favorite fast food restaurant.

The Hamptons was also under attack by a group of Brazilian supermodels -- with Alessandra Ambrosio, Fernanda Motta and Ana Beatriz in town to celebrate the birthdays of Fernanda and Ana along with Russian heiress Anna Anisimova.

Also seen in NY: Lance Bass, who was possibly Hamptons-bound as he wheeled a suitcase out of Butter, and put his junk in the trunk ... of a cab. All this and more in today's get-me-to-the-Jitney edition of Star Catcher.

kiki

my friends were there and said her "performance" if you can even call it that.. totally sucked, all she did was scream over her lyrics drunken ramblings. she gets paid like 50,00 to show up and act like every other drunken fool!

Tangie

Rotton crotch!!

paisley40

Why are people so crazy about this woman???! She looks like The Joker (Jack Nicholson) from Batman without the heavy make-up. She can barely sing and she dresses like a prostitute - talks like one apparently too!

a big fan

What are you people talking about??
FERGIE is gorgeous and should be treated like a queen.
It should be an honor to serve and wait on this goddess of beauty.

a big fan

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?
THIS WOMAN IS GORGEOUS AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN.
IT SHOULD BE TAKEN AS AN HONOR AND PRIVLEGE TO SERVE THIS GODDESS OF BEAUTY.

Cassey

Ugh.. Fergie just go back to BEP. You suck on your own.

I am getting so tired of listening to her on the radio, she cant really sing and its getting annoying listening to how hot she thinks she is.

Marissa

Dude I've NEVER heard of these Brazilian chicks and honestly.... does anyone care? Musta been a slooooooooow day in news, eh?

lickitysplit

Who's Fergie, she looks like a tramp!

Jaimi

Fergie needs to be educated about what she eats. Taco Bell is owned by Yum Foods, which also owns KFC, A & W and Pizza Hut. KFC has been all over the news regarding the appalling cruelty their chicken suppliers subject the chickens to. YUCK! Besides that, Taco Bell is slop food. This woman obviously has NO CLASS and NO TALENT.

And yes, she is a piss pants. You'd have to be pretty wasted to piss your pants on stage no less than three times that I know about.

BTW- www.kfccruelty.com

costaMesaboy

I KINDA LIKE HER,,,,I WOULD HAVE FUN W-HER TACO AT THE VERY LEAST!!!

Lilarose

Why would a person use a name that another well-known person uses, especially a name that is so distinctive?

Suzy

Gawd she is disgusting! I love how she tries to act ghetto-glam but she is just as white as I am. And I am one white assed bitch!

Rachel

I've had enough of Fergie already, and we know her career has a way to go before it plummets. Who knew she was in a gang as a kid: http://listafterlist.com/ListResults/tabid/57/ListID/6435/Default.aspx

MICHELLE

TACO BELL IS GREAT! I WOULD JUST STICK WITH THE REGULAR TACOS-

PER TACO- 12 CARBS, 170 CALORIES, 9 PROTEIN, AND 10 GRAMS OF FAT.

DON'T EAT ANYTHING ELSE FROM THERE...IT'S WILL MAKE YOU FAT.

Shadow

I forgot to add that the pic of Fergie in The Daily News isn't even from that night at Whitehouse.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments