It Only Costs

A Dollar a Day...

5/29/2007 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paging Sally Struthers!

It's a good thing Nicole Richie went on a coffee run on Sunday, because the featherweight femme is in dire need of a wake-up call! Nicole hit up a local Coffee Bean in Los Angeles draped in a clingy orange dress that exposed her skeletal frame. The lovely bones!

Either Nicole's bizarrely proud of her bare bones look -- or she doesn't have a mirror (or a friend!) within close proximity.

It's time to make the donuts. Seriously.

sure sure

if she isn't too heavy, she's too skinny. a personal trainer might be able to help her put some meat on her bones and recommend a good diet to follow. i just hope she is ok.

YoYo

She won't live to see 30 I guarantee it.

R.Zimmerman

She deserves what she gets for having so little character or even common sense as to sooooooooooooooooo twisted by the idiot standards of her cheeseball environment.

cocopuff56

This girl is in some serious trouble. I hope she gets help before she dies.

Kim

This isn't funny anymore. Her death notice is not far behind......

PurpleOsiris

Oh my god!!!

what the hell! Have you lost your mind? You need to get help and quick, I think you need some food and ASAP!!!

Where are the people in your life? I feel bad for you!

Christ, if you need someone to talk to I'd even do it!!!!! If no one near is willing to step up.

Purp

Tru

*** Hey "Down with Stupid People"

I just noticed that myself!

It seems that anyone Paris hangs with for half a minute has some kind of major disaster happen to them. Paris is a walking "Twilight Zone" episode..

BruceLD

I'm sure Lionel and the rest of her family are horrified to watching this girl completely waste away. I'm sure they've tried everything to talk sense in to her, including getting her the best help that money could buy. But being a spoiled little Hollywood Princess she can do whatever she wants even if it means killing herself. You can lead a Hollywood Princess to buffet, but you can't make her eat. I have a feeling the cocaine and heroine has really messed up her brain chemistry, and that her view of reality is badly distorted beyond repair. It's a shame she's on the way to an early death, I really thought she was beautiful and never had a chance to fully realize all of the great things she could accomplish. R.I.P. Nicole, I for one will miss you.

somebody mother

IN READING MOST OF YOUR COMMENTS KEITH IS THE ONLY ONE OUT OF THE FIRST 15 THAT I WOULD EVEN SAY HAVE A HEART, HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT THIS YOUNG LADY AND NOT KNOW THAT SHE IS IN TROUBLE, AND HAS A EATING DISORDER, AND IF SHE DOES NOT HAVE THAT, THAN SHE'S A YOUNG WOMAN WHO NEEDS LOTS OF PRAYER, AND TO THE PERSON WHO SAID SHE IS TRYING TO LOOK WHITE, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE WHEN YOU ARE HURTING ON THE INSIDE, WE ALL CAN COMMENTS BUT HOW MANY OF US WILL LOOK AT HER AND PRAY. RIGHT NOW I PRAY THAT SHE FINDS WHAT EVER HELP SHE NEEDS, AND THAT SHE GETS IT SOON,AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK ITS ONLY THE STARS CHILDREN THINK AGAIN YOURS MAY BE WORSE WE JUST CAN'T SEE THEM AND JUDGE.

Sillyme

Drugging, drinking, eating and puking makes your stomach swell..

Brit_ney Rulez

"Face the truth" -- take your own advice. The only people who think Asians are hot are men who never had an Asian and who seem to think that Asian women have some sort of sexual secret that they will reveal in bed. Of course, we all know that it's all a myth. Year after year, the worst sex rated in the world among the men and the women is, where??? All the Asian countries.

Where's the best sex rated in the world year after year among both sexes?? The US and the UK -- full of white people, black people, Hispanic people, and all other flavors, Honey. Face it.

adrlau

SHE'S SO SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BACK TO REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND STAY FOR A YR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla

OMG!!! That poor girl is screaming 4 some help. It looks like her hair is falling out and her belly looks bloated from malnutrition. She's gonna die anyday now.

Harry Houdini

Dear God! I could floss my teath with one of her ribs!!!

whocares

omg, that is gross. i guess having joel madden doesn't help huh. where's her dad?