Jessica Alba at the Zoo

5/29/2007 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba was forced to make an appearance at the Coca Cola 600 at Lowe's Motor Speedway in Concord, N.C., this weekend. The "Fantastic Four" hottie was separated from the great unwashed by a chain link fence. Don't feed the animals!
Jessica Alba
In case you care, Casey Mears won the race in a Chevy. jessica alba

Erin

Forced??? Do you know how much money is in NASCAR? You idiots! Stop the bigottry.

Stef

smart ass

Smirk Man

They probably had to tazer those two shirtless guys!

Ana

SO WHAT????

Nicki

How presumptious of TMZ to assume that anyone who reads your columns COULDN'T POSSIBLY be interested in NASCAR. Since I don't know who Jessica Alba is (only reason I read the column is the fact that it was the first one when I got on the site)(not sure I want to know who she is since the two links on your site were to: "Cops Nail Jessica Alba" and "Deflowering Jessica Alba." I think those of us who watched the race thought it was fantastic and I'm sure glad for Casey that he won. As for NASCAR fans being the "great unwashed," TMZ's writers might update their research - they'd be surprised to find how "washed" we are!

Jemima Puddleduck

Ms Alba couldn't be prevailed upon to pose with some National Guardsmen while at the race. What a b****.

Court

She is too effin skinny. I am so sick of this.

Debbie

Hey, I love Nascar. Granted, people think we are rednecks. Well, Guess what, We are and PROUD of it. At least we are real people. No fancy get up and thinking that we are better than anyone. Go to a Nascar race and meet the best people in the world. Where else can you walk through a parking lot of tailgaiters and be invited to eat, drink beer and shoot the bull. Friends for life. No one is looking to gain anything but true friends. Nascar is a sport where you can walk right up to a driver and talk to them and they love it. Not like these movie stars and singers that have a group of people pushing you ought of the way. Go Nascar!!! Maybe these so called famous people should go to a race and see the real world.

tinkerbell

Those two old men need to put their shirts back on. I'm sure they are very nice men, but I dont need to see a fat beer gut hanging over their boners.

Chilly

Yeah I agree. I can't tell you how often I have to ask someone at a NASCAR event to pass the caviar or if I can get a jello shot that Dom (them folk is downright upright - and good people). NASCAR is the first step to meeting Jerry Springer.

casey (not mears)

Get your heads out of your asses tmz and recognize there's more to life than the west coast and your drunk whores and cokeheads. Just because people aren't showing up to NASCAR races in gucci or whatever it is you worship, doesn't mean that they are unwashed. Take a closer look in Nascar and you may find that those drivers and their fans are worth more than Jessica Alba in any given movie. Check it out.

Ben Watts

#3 Smirk Man: LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! thats mean LMAO!!!

ummm

Jessica Alba? I thought that was Latoya Jackson!

Jen

Yeah, we do care. Nascar is HUGE right now. Go to one race and you would be shocked at the amount of money there. Campers as far as the eye can see. From $100,000 buses to people in tents. These are die hard fans that show up days before the scheduled event. You haven't seen partying till you go camping at a nascar race! Especially Bristol in August (my favorite). Nascar in general donates a lot of money to charity. Driver's personally have their own charities! You really shouldn't knock something till you fully understand it. Plus with sponsers like National Guard, Home Depot and Budweiser how could you not be just a little curious? GO TONY #20!!!

j-j

Isn't it just so obvious how much better she is than those poor people who work for a living. You know the people she's trying to suck into her sucking summer hit.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments