Lindsay Keeps Rolling -- Right Into Rehab

5/29/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive Lohan launch: click to view photosTMZ has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan checked into Promises rehab facility under the watchful eye of her lawyer.

TMZ spotted mega-lawyer Blair Berk driving Lohan to the facility on Monday. Sources tell TMZ this is "a serious medical treatment program," not the in-and-out ruse used by other starlets in the recent past. We're told Lohan will be a resident at the facility, possibly for 30 days, but her outpatient treatment will last much longer.

It would seem Lohan's next movie project may be on the skids, at least temporarily. We were told shooting was expected to start the day after tomorrow, but that almost certainly will not happen.

UPDATE: A rep for Lindsay Lohan issued TMZ the following statement:

"Lindsay admitted herself to an intensive medical rehabilitation facility on Memorial Day. Because this is a medical matter, it is our hope that the press will appreciate the seriousness of the situation and respect the privacy of Lindsay as well as the other patients receiving treatment at the facility."

Lindsay Lohan crash scene: click to watch video

Rosie – I Was "Foster Kid" on "View"

Rosie O'Donnell -- always wanting to get the last word in -- says that she probably won't speak to "View" combatant Elisabeth Hasselbeck again after their on-air slugfest, and that being on "The View" for the past year made her feel like "a foster kid."

"I haven't spoken to her, and I think it's just as well" said Rosie on her video blog at Rosie.com. "I wrote her an e-mail, and she wrote me back, and there you have it." What's more, said O'Donnell, she compared her stint on "The View" to being "just like a foster kid for a year ... I didn't really fit into the family and now it's time for the foster kid to go back home."

Rosie also confessed that the moustache left on the photo of Elisabeth was the work of her chief writer, Janette Barber, calling it "a joke on the way out."

Rosie gets physical: Click to launch gallery

Mini Brit and Mini K-Fed Square Off

Mini K-Fed & Mini Britney: Click to watchMini Britney has her very own pint-sized PopoZao -- a little person version of K-Fed.

TMZ was at Beacher's Madhouse in Las Vegas this weekend where Terra Jole, aka Mini Britney Spears, rocked out to two of Ms. Spears' biggest hits, "Toxic" and "Oops ... I Did it Again," in her Brit-inspired flight attendant and red latex uniforms. It truly must be seen to be believed.

Britney Spears: Click to launch galleryMid-performance, a gold-chain, wifebeater-wearing, thugged-out Fed-alike (played by Wee Matt) took over the stage, and just like the couple's colossal counterparts, they argued! Mini Brit even offered some tender parting words to the lil' guy -- "Get the f**k outta here!"

She's good.

Cam and Jess -- Bitchfight Brewing?

Cameron Diaz and Jessica BielCameron Diaz and Jessica Biel -- the ex GF and current paramour of Justin Timberlake -- will both be presenting at the upcoming MTV Movie Awards, reports Page Six, and handlers are doing everything "to keep Cam and Jess far apart," admitting that the situation is creating "a mess."

You'll remember that Diaz got all up in JT's face when she saw him flirting with Biel at a Hollywood party back in January. But now that Timberlake is very publicly bringing sexy back with Biel, the triangle of stars will have to be very carefully managed. Says the source, "Cameron's looking a little unstable lately."

Party Favors: Posh to Becks -- No Head Tattoo for You! ... Eighties Rock Legends Rock Cirque du Soleil ... Will Keira Play Princess Diana?

Beckhams gallery: click to launch galleryVictoria Beckham has always stood by as hubby David Beckham overhauled his hairdo about, oh, every three months. But she's apparently drawn the hair-line at a tattoo of St. George and the Dragon that Becks wants on the back of his head. David, apparently, wants to make a big splash for his US soccer debut. ... It was '80s hair-metal heaven on Memorial Day at Cirque du Soleil's Beatles' "LOVE" at The Mirage in Las Vegas, when Tommy Shaw of Styx and Jack Blades of Night Ranger turned up -- and then rocked out at the Beatles Revolution lounge later on. ... Keira Knightley is being courted to play the late Diana, Princess of Wales, in a planned movie about her life based on the book "Diana and the Paparazzi," which was being shopped at Cannes.

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Alba

Well I hope this will change Lindsay. I just got a dui a few months ago and I have really grown up and changed. It has taught me a lot and It is not okay to drink and drive, or in her case be coked out and driving.

Jane

Last time I looked the legal drinking age was 21. What's with the club owners serving her?

bluengold

Well goody for her. At least she has the money to go to a cozy rehab. After 34 years of drug abuse I ended up on my own sofa going cold turkey! If anyone really wants to quit try that. I guarantee that after ten days of vomiting, dirrahea,cold sweats and pure out HELL they will remember what it's like. I've got 3 years under my belt and if noone else is proud of me I AM!

amy

i hope lindsay spends her 21st birthday in jail. ahaha or in rehab again

suri

SHE IS A LOST CASE!!! she is not even 21 and they are giving her drinks, just cause she is who she is(((( that is very sad)))) Club owners should get ticketed for that ...

Corina

I think Lindsay is wasting her talent on drugs like most "teens" starlets do. It shouldn't be like, "Oh what a druggie!" These news should shock us...drugs are trully affecting every aspect of our lives.
As for bluengold: I am proud of you! I totally agree with you. My sister ended up in our couch, hallucinating wildly, vomitting, and looking like she was about to die! I was there....I had to babysitt her and take care of her at home rehab.

Rockaway Beach, Kim & Kelly

You would think that she should have known better after seeing what paris is going through. With the almighty attitude "oh that wont happen to me" I guess being a rich party animal, booze bag and a beak packer will teach you! PROMISES, PROMISES I see that is where it all ends? Well just have to wait and see!! (Not in the movie's anyway)

nelson

I GUESS SINCE SHE WHITE THEY KEEP GIVING HER CHANCES UNTIL SHE RUS OVER SOMEONE HOPEFULLY ITS OT A MONORITY CHILD BECAUSE THEY WILL STILL GIVE HER ACCESS TO THE ROAD VIVA WHITE POWER!

Jai

To Bluengold - Good for you! My hat is truly off to you for putting yourself through misery to clean up your act. There are lots of regular people and stars out there who could learn a good lesson from someone like you. Bravo!

Rockaway Beach, Kim & Kelly

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. when will she learn, i guess she has to make a promise NOW.

cathie

nelson - you are an idiot

Kayleigh

lol, I loved the mini brit and kev video! funny.

richard clark

i am damn well fed up with all the media attention that these kookie so called celebrities receive. a bunch of dopers, boozers,mental cases, lesbians and queers. what messed up lives they lead. these people can't be happy.

Kayleigh

YAY! I'm on the first page, or mabe second when I send this in! Oh yeah and I HATE ROSIE CAUSE SHE'S A GAY LIBERAL BIG FAT PIG! AND ANYBODY WHO LIKES HER ARE TERRORISTS, AND GAY!

PERLA

ALL I GOTS TO SAY IS THAT IT WAS COMING. SHES BEEN WHORING AROUND WITH EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD DRINKING EVERYTHING BUT WATER AND SNORTING COKE! WHAT ELSE COULD YOU EXPECT! I DONT EVER PLAN TO SPEND ANOTHER PENNY ON HER! ALL SHE DOES IS MAKE YOUNG PEOPLE LOOK BAD!! SHES STUPID THATS ALL I GOTS TO SAY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments