Mini Brit and Mini K-Fed Square Off

5/29/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mini Britney has her very own pint-sized PopoZao -- a little person version of K-Fed.

TMZ was at Beacher's Madhouse in Las Vegas this weekend where Terra Jole, aka Mini Britney Spears, rocked out to two of Ms. Spears' biggest hits, "Toxic" and "Oops ... I Did it Again," in her Brit-inspired flight attendant and red latex uniforms. It truly must be seen to be believed.

britney spears evolution: click to launch galleryMid-performance, a gold-chain, wifebeater-wearing, thugged-out Fed-alike (played by Wee Matt) took over the stage, and just like the couple's colossal counterparts, they argued! Mini Brit even offered some tender parting words to the lil' guy -- "Get the f**k outta here!"

She's good.

Seriously

Hey, everybody has to make a buck ya know?

Ra

> Why are her legs so huge?
> Is that a trait in Little People...?

She is a Dwarf, not to be confused with a Midget.
Midget are proportionally accurate to a 'norm',
while Dwarfs usually suffer from Weeblism.

Dwarfs react violently when called a 'Midget',
because they don't like being associated with the Midget trait
of eating their own young.

Debra

I am so ashamed that I actually watched this. Ugh...I hope we get some exciting news soon. Reading about movie stars and their drunk driving arrests is getting old.

Davie C

Heh, it takes Britney a few years to tell K-Fed to F off, but it takes Lil Britney a few seconds to tell Lil K-Fed to F off. I think we know who the smart one is here.

delilaugh

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ........FUNNNNNEEEEEEE ! HEEEE! HEEEE!

Mykey

DISTURBING.....

Liz

Fat people shouldn't wear latex.

Shawte

#3- Kevin: WTF do you mean you don't think it makes people take them seriously as human beings?! NEWSFLASH!!!!! THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS IDIOT!

Inspector Gadget

We have all taken a turn bashing Mini Brit, but I gotta say she has some moves, and does a good job acting the pop star part.

If this didnt put at least a hint of a smile on your face you've got some serious issues.

my opinion

OK, this was GROSS and quite disturbing---a dwarf shaking her timber-size legs and HUGE a$$ for the world to see. There is only one word to describe the experience---BARF.

Miss Quote

Oh? Wait. That wasn't Britney?

Luciana

It might be relatively amusing if the sound quality wasn't so crappy. Oh the shameful things people will do to make a buck.

Ruth

Jeff and Beacher's Madhouse is GREAT!!

I am so happy that the show is back!! I can't wait for the next show.

xoxoxo,

Alexci (Beacher's Madhouse #1 Fan)

Seth

Yeah that was hillarious pure genius! The show was AMAZING!! Jeff you rock man!!! Im glad that the show is back. I've stuck around for the last 3 years, and glad you guys are back!

Josh

Jeff Beacher is THE MAN!!!

I love Beachers Madhouse, its the best show in Vegas!!

See yall @ the next show!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments