Rosie Rocks the Boat

5/29/2007 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell led a mutiny of one last week on "The View," but she found herself with a whole new crew this past weekend.

Just days after jumping ship from "The View," Ro took the helm of a motorboat off the coast of Long Island, enlisting her kids as first mates and giving photogs a quick "ahoy" before asking them, in effect, to walk the plank and stop their photographic broadsides.

Loose lips buy ships.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rick

The owner of this website TMZ is a sleezeball and i seen him on Larry King when
he pulled down Alec Baldwin and his daughter. None of the stuff he said was true.
so dont think the american sleezeball media is telling us the truth about ANYTHING
and i dont beliefe a thing about Rosie or any other warped Hollywood story.
we deserve everything in this country, why? we asked for it and fall for it.
Reason ? We are stupid and gullible and our education system proves it.
right on people, go for the trash

JAHERO LOVER

The View is so boring without Rosie! And listen people..if you want proof of what Rosie is talking about just go to her wesite. Or are you too dumb to do that????

Truth Hurts

I am sorry for Rosie and all of the innocent people around her who are affected by her current mental state. She used to be funny now she is overcome by her liberal extremist bent. Any lay person can detect that there is a serious problem with her just by her facial expressions when she attacks co hosts and guests. It is obvious she allows her negative thoughts to fester and then lies in wait for the subject of her venomous rage to step into her trap. She is filled with a crude hatred for all things that do not please her at the moment. Perhaps she is bitter about her appearance and the fact she is gay, I really don't know. I, like most of the world, would prefer peace to war. The difference is that I will fight for peace when needed. People like Rosie would rather surrender to terrorists than fight for anything. I never liked the view it for me was like sitting with several nagging women while they had their morning coffee. Not horrible but not something that interests me. With Rosie on the view it was like watching a hockey game, You knew someone was going to get into a fight. Actually it reminded me of a bully from my grade school days. If anyone was in his path, he or she was going to get beat up. I wish no evil on Rosie, I would rather not ever see her face again. I just hope she can get the help she needs and soon. I am sure Barbara is embarrased by Rosie and also by her own decision to hire her in the first place. Maybe this is a sign, Barbara, that you have lost the ability to make reasonable decisions for your show and your network.

Dawn

Thanks so much for leaving The View!
Dawn

terri starr

Dear Rosie:

I loved you i miss you and i am very sorry you left the show. I don't tape it anymore. if i am around and i catch it fine otherwise it is not what it was with your brilliance and passion.

STEVE

I WOULD LIKE FOR ROSIE AND SPREARS AND THE REST OF THE WACKIE CREW TO JUST GO AWAY AND FOR THE NEWS MEDIA TO STOP ADVERTISING EVERYTHING THAT THEY DO.
THEY ARE NOT ROLL MODELS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD AND FRANKLY THEY MAKE ME SICK AS HELL.
ROSIE IS A JOKE AND SHE MAKES THE NEWS MEDIA A JOKE EVERYTIME SHE OPENS HER DAME MOUTH.
ENOUGH ALL READY.

STEVE

WELL HELL ! ALL AMERICANS SHOULD BOYCOTE GAYS .PERIOD

Bob Bunch

Liz does not belong in the same room as Rosie,Barb,and Joy.
Rosie,77% of the people in this great nation of ours agree with your 'Views'.The other 23 % absolutely refuse to recognize or accept the truth..'The View' will fail without you.

Trianna Johnson

Rosie is another worthless waste of space.

jeni

THANK GOD THE BITCH IS GONE. SHE IS A TERRORIST YA KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeni

LOOK OUT PARIS, ROSIE MAY BE YOUR CELL MATE.

jeni

My God, Poor Paris.

jeni

Does anyone notice her children do not have life jackets. Oh that's right now if it was Britany or Angelina... the media would have on the news in a minute like Paris.

jeni

It is one thing to make comments against everyone she is jealous of,
But another to make comments of her fellow Americans.
If the Americans were terrorists, why is she still alive ?

jeni