Brigitte's Breast Buffet

5/30/2007 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look out Janice Dickinson! Brigitte Nielsen is gunning for your Train Wreck crown!

TMZ cameras caught the former "Red Sonja" star/Bride of Stallone turned "Surreal Lifer" outside Fubar last night, where the great Dane started grabbing at her breasts and shimmying -- while saying something along the lines of "Come close my dear, eat!" in Italian to her buddies. Squisito!

Flavor Flav's one-time lover then broke into song on the sidewalk -- sounding surprisingly good -- after one of her friends wiggled his face into her jiggling 43-year-old cleavage.

Another A-lister partying with Brigitte on the street, with glass in hand, was Charlene Tilton, who played Lucy Ewing on "Dallas."

dude

I'd still hit it.

costaMesaboy

WEIRD......and uglier by the minute!!!

NYC

I like this chick and I dont know why!?. To me she looks better then she ever did !!. Forget about her being ugly....what about that guy with the glasses, He reminds me of bruce valanch's darker haired twin !....lol. And DAMN is she TALL !!.OOOOOOO, a fight between her and janice dickinson would be GREAT !!!!, I'm not talkin mud wrestling crap, I'm talking a real knock down,drag out fight !!!!!!!. I think brigitte would win. Any thoughts people ????????.

Vincent

Brigitte Nielsen and Charlene Tilton? Mutt and Jeff for females. If both were standing up in their stocking feet, one wonders if the top of Charlene's head would be level to Brigitte's mighty bustline.

NYC

LOL....Charlene is in the video....OMG, I didn't even notice. I also didn't read the whole thing either. Charlene you rock !. And u look hammered !

Cate

Who?

Shabby

Feeling like a woman....Looking like a man

Kerravon

I thought Charlene Tilton had got religion after Dallas and was busily spreading the word. What's she doing partying with this train wreck?

Luciana

Why do these people insist on publicly derailing, isn't anything private to them?

DEE RAY

SHE HASN'T BEEN 43 IN ABOUT 14 YEARS!! CUT THE JOKES!!

BeeBee

She was only around 19-20 or so when Rocky IV came out so I think she is only around 43, scarily enough. She's a walking anti-smoking campaign!!!!

Meowch

43? Damn, she's been ridden hard.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

I stand corrected. I originally posted that Janice Dickenson is what lindsay lohan will look like in 10 years. CORRECTION - Brigette Nielsen is what lindsay lohan will look like in 10 years...

barb

Another piece of trailer trash. Her only claim to fame is sleeping with Sly.

for IMDb