Brigitte's Breast Buffet

5/30/2007 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look out Janice Dickinson! Brigitte Nielsen is gunning for your Train Wreck crown!

TMZ cameras caught the former "Red Sonja" star/Bride of Stallone turned "Surreal Lifer" outside Fubar last night, where the great Dane started grabbing at her breasts and shimmying -- while saying something along the lines of "Come close my dear, eat!" in Italian to her buddies. Squisito!

Flavor Flav's one-time lover then broke into song on the sidewalk -- sounding surprisingly good -- after one of her friends wiggled his face into her jiggling 43-year-old cleavage.

Another A-lister partying with Brigitte on the street, with glass in hand, was Charlene Tilton, who played Lucy Ewing on "Dallas."

rminva

43? Someone is playing the age game.....or she is not aging particularly well....

lovelovelovejericho

Hey, Be a Leader - first at what? Proving you have no life except sitting at the computer waiting for a new story to pop up?

Ra

Flava Flav is a punk
for allowing this skank to address him as;
My Foofy Foofy

suzyq7cars

I thought she was 63..honestly bridge to river why?

suzyq7cars

I honestly thought she was 63..........very disgusting

My Two Cents

Has been.

angel46

There's something SAD about that poor old drunk.

R.Zimmerman

You just know that she'd smell bad.

ColinFarrelIisHot

I love Brigitte. I think she's wacky in a fun way. She seems like a very nice lady. I wouldn't compare her to Janice at all. Janice is a freaking nutjob suffering from delusions of grandeur.

And yeah, I do believe she's older than 43. But maybe they're referring to the age of her implants.

C. Overgaard

She is a great Dane - in size.

dazdnfused

This can't be Brigitte; it's Billy Idol!

ismybosslooking

WOW.. her implants are 43 years old.. that makes her what 73??

SinCity

Ya, the gesture and the comment are pretty gross, but no more gross them men grabbing their wankers in public - maybe they thought they lost them. Can't lose the groceries. Or adults picking their noses. Tip for the nose pickers in the crowd, when you're in your car driving, you're windows are two-way. Disgusting.

Pat Prindle

There's no way she's 43 yrs old. Wasn't she with Stallone about 25 yrs. ago? She looked like an old lady back then.

Standards are badly needed.

You must admire dignified women who carry themselves with such grace and decorum. If you ever see any like that, perhaps TMZ might ignore them for these types. This woman was a drunken drama queen who seemed a LOT off on Flava of love. Define 'off' any way you wish. I thought at first that it might be a cultural gap, as she grew up overseas, but then decided, no, I think it's that she's off. IMHO.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments