Britney -- Nervous Train Wreck

5/30/2007 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brit-Brit looked a bit nervous as she left a Beverly Hills tanning salon yesterday ... snacking on what's left of her fingernails.

Wearing a swanky green weave holder, she chomped on her nails while waiting at a stoplight ... perhaps musing about how she'll be the only starlet left in Tinseltown come summertime -- or praying the paps wouldn't get a shot of her goods as her tank top strap fell down her arm.

At least she's nice and spraytanned for her close-ups, y'all!

keith

My God , this poor woman can' even take a dump without a camera up her >>> this harassment to the EXTREME . !!woman bitch about a compliment but this woman hasn't done anything rong and everyone makes her out to be satans duather or worse , Brittney file charges if possible this !! LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE DAM

Rose

BRITTNEY IS THE TOP TMZ'S HOT CELEBS.....PARIS COMING IN SECOND! IT WASN'T SO JUST A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO WHEN PARIS WAS NUMBER....PERHAPS IF PARIS SHAVES HER HEAD TOO SHE CAN BE BACK TO #1 HOT CELEBRITY PRINCESS! LILO IS NO WHERE NEAR BUT SHE CAN BE PLAYING CATCH UP...WHAT THESE CELEBS WON'T DO! MY GOSH!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I thought I was watching a video of the whales caught in the Sacramento River but it turned out to be Britney walking down the beach in a thong with her cousin! Oh, poor little Britney is stressed out. Yeah, because she's flabby, lost what voice she had and looks like jello when she attempts to dance and is realizing you have to do more than pack a little club and lipsynch for 12 minutes to become a superstar. Didn't see her fretting when she was walking in and out of the clubs! Get a clue--Britneys washed up!!

LiLi

DAMN TMZ...you guys must be hurtin BIGTIME. I gotta say, your gossip on celebs is usually pretty amusing. And who doesn't enjoy a good laugh about our favorite Hollywood screwups? But posting an article on Brit biting her nails?!?!! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME??? I guess with Paris behind bars now, and Lindsay back in rehab...this must be the only crap you guys at TMZ can come up with. I just hope I'm not the only one who realizes how pathetic and boring this junk is. It doesn't take a psychic to predict there'll be a whole lot of TMZ layoffs in the near future if this continues. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't sicken me with this meaningless crap EVER again. I'm BEGGING you. And I won't speak for other readers, but for me...this so-called 'news' is just downright sickening to see on your website. I expected SO much better from you.

TrLe

So Brit had some problems, let it go already, she is trying to get on wit her life now just let her!
Let her raise those children the best way she can, just leave her alone, you have cause enough hell in her life. what if someone followed you around all the time writing lys about you?
She may be a star but that dont mean that she isnt human, she has feelings like you or I do.
Would you enjooy being lied about and told that your not a good mother, if people would just leave her alone and let her get on with her life then she maybe able to get something turned around and going right for her!
As for singing, I dunno if that will ever happen again but she should worry more about those lil babys she has!
anyways peace out!
Take care y'all

andrea

Give her a break!!!After all she is just a human and makes mistakes like everybody else.

Mookie

jeez. That slow, you snap shots of her at a stoplight?
No wonder she's having such a rough time.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Ah, leave Britney alone...This is not news!

cmorganadams

She was vomiting on herself Sunday!!! She will be arrested next.

Cynic

Check out that big stretch mark behind her armpit!

Get over it!!

Dang! I agree.....she's biting her nails.....DUH!!! I suppose to some this will mean she's a slut and a bad mother. This is too much! LOL!
LOVE YOU BRITNEY!!!!!

Bear fan

She is chewing those nails like they are lunch! So classless! So gross! Just like walking in a public restroom with no shoes on her classless feet! Go back to Looseanna!

tricia

No wonder she had a nervous breakdown. With TMZ taking pictures of her everymove. Media likes to build celebritys up, put them on a peddlestole, set impossible standards, then when they fall, its all over. I think TMZ needs to get a life.

West Coastian

If you really want to make her nervous, stop following her around. lol

Rachel