Britney Spears Icks at Paparazzi Mailman

5/30/2007 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Britney Spears hasn't had enough of the paparazzi ... now they throw things at her!

Dressed in her summer tanning wear and looking happy in a Mini Cooper convertible, Britney is stylin' until a cameraman tries to give her a stack of "favorable emails," saying, "It's good! All good." Brit gets weirded-out, so the guy just tosses them in the car! She just stares at the packet and then hands it to a giant bodyguard, who looks as if he could carry her home while she's INSIDE the Cooper.

Maybe Britney only likes the bad press.

TP

3RD time I've had to repost this comment. As you can see TMZ is very slanted in their posting - and gets rid of the ones they do not like. As you can see there is nothing offensive in my post:
Just to clarify: I cannot stand/never liked Paris Hilton - I
thinkshe is a $@%$#.. That being said - whenever I come
accross astory about her - I just skip on by it. I don't read it.
I'm notinterested in what she is doing - wouldn't waste my breathe
evencommenting on her.This is what I don't understand about you
Logan. You seem to hate Britney - but you have her every movement
documented(quoting every major rag mag etc whether it's right or made
up). Whydon't you just skip on by. Your rant makes you seem like
you're alittle unbalanced...Thus I suggested the Prozac!Yes - Britney
hasmajor issues - you can see it in her eyes - looks like
drugs....Ihope that she hits more of the bottom - so she can get more
help. Yes she has made many poor decisions - too many to count. It
ispretty sad to me. It's actually really really sad.And to address
the90% issue AGAIN - TMZ inserts comments to fuel the fire. And
theyalso remove comments that they don't like - so they are able to
slantthings the way they want. Also - most people become tired of
arguingwith imbeciles - so they stop posting comments... I'm about
there -because I truly do not care what you rant...I'm not
listening... ----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

TP

Also TMZ - Have you noticed that the amount of responses to your Britney blogs has dwindled?? People lose interest in arguing with you and your known paid bloggers. It's really obvious to me that your paid bloggers have a few agendas concerning Britney.
1: Trailer Trash
2: Fashion sense
3: Bad mother
4: Bad Weave
5: Zits
All that can be fixed - when you get to the heart of the REAL issue. DRUGS and I wish I were wrong. But I think Britney doesn't care right now cause she loves her drugs more................

Terry

If Brit cut her mother out of her life ( I assume this also mean's she cut off her children's contact) Nothing good can come from it, I never found her mother a Lohan type mom.
I also get the feeling she will listen to no one and that cuts one off from growing.
Britney is a lost soul trying to find her way swimming against a strong tide

ruby davis

LET THE ONE CELEBRITY OR MEDIA OR PHOTOGRAPHER WITHOUT SIN
CAST THE FIRST STONE...........WHO ARE ANY OF US TO JUDGE A YOUNG GIRL
GOING THRU WHAT MS. SPEARS HAS BEEN GOING THRU. THINK BEFORE YOU
GOSSPIP

TRACIE

LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE. GAWD, CAN THE GIRL GET A MOMENT TO HERSELF. I WOULDNT WANT ANYONE THROWING STUFF AT ME EITHER. LOVE YOU BRITNEY

Lynda

Yes its a bit rude but why should Britney want to read pages of notes from random strangers when she's obviously mad busy !! notice her hands are grossed out after her bodyguard takes the papers LMAO i think the constant sun in LA fries the brains of all who live there....

whew

First!!!

Tangie

Oh that hair, I just wanna smack her-you got $$$$ buy something that doesn't look like moldy hay!!!

Liz

She dissed her fans. She is a loser.

Hotmama143

Leave the girl alone. Let her live her life. Love ya Brit!

MOM

Hey doesn't her car have seat belts????????????? man she is so nasty and moldly looking

Britney is CRAZY!

To #4 Hotmamma: I'll leave Brit alone when SHE stops alerting the paparazzi as to every place she goes in order to stay in the news. She is such a loser and if you read the comments about every story, 90% of the people agree with me.

She is so UGLY, she can't sing, she is a horrible mother & daughter, need I go on?

TP

LU - Comparing yourself to 90% of the people that agree with you - It's liking opening the cellar door and all the Vermin just come running out - Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you are like you are?????

Chris

Sorry Loser Poster at 2:44pm - but Lu is right - 90% of all posters agree with her statements about the britney trainwreck! Can't you read? Surely you can see that the majority of the posts have something negative to say about her - all but her 3 remaining fans - are you one of them?

JAMIE THOMAS

what exactly was she supposed to do? what would any one do if a stranger approached you and threw something at you?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments