Celine and Her ... Son?!

5/30/2007 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who's that mini-Fabio posing with Celine Dion on the cover of Hello magazine? Believe it or not that's her six-year-old son, Rene Charles!
Celine Dion
Let's hope with Celine's cheese-tastic run at Caesars Palace in Vegas finally coming to an end this year, that she'll soon have the time to get adorable lil' Rene his much needed haircut. Androgyny be damned!

jan

I THOUGHT THIS KID WAS A BOY? WHAT A SISSY HE HAS GOT TO BE. DOESN'T HE PLAY WITH OTHER BOYS AND SEE THAT HE LOOKS DIFFERENT? MAYBE MOM NEEDS TO GET A PAIR OF GLASSES AND SEE HOW SHE I MEAN HE LOOKS. HOW STUPID.

dready

That's right. Make this beautiful little guy look like everybody else and conform to 'our' standards. How dare Celine let him go outside of what society thinks that he should look like. You bad mother you!

kate

I work kindergarteners...5 & 6 year old kids. Believe me, this look isn't going to help this boy make friends, no matter who his Mom is!

NTV/NAT Group, Ltd.

OMG, WHAT A LITTLE (((FREAK)))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm _not_ just talking about his _hair_! Just _look_ at the way he holds his _mouth_! Abnormal. Tsk.

(At least Rene and Charles did the smart thing and left him intact.)

kiki

WOW MAKING FUN OF A BEAUTIFUL CHILD AND HIS PROUD LOVING MOTHER! CLASSYY!!! HOPE U BURN IN HELL, U DISGUST ME WITH THIS IGNORANT CRAP!

Malteselover

Thats just not right.

Kennedy

wtf were they thinking; cut the boys hair so he does not have issues.

d

Aww...SHE'S Beautiful!!!!!

oldnewyorker

she had IVF to have her son, and she has a bunch of fertilized eggs frozen in New York. As a good Catholic, I wonder what she plans to do with them?

sweetheart

uh...I just don't know what to say...

Terry

If the kid has not complained and asked for a hair cut after living Las Vegas where temps get a bit toasty he must be ok with it. I think he is adorable regardless of the hair.

Son of California Dreamer rides agaain...

Awww geez cut the poor kid's hair already. That isn't something the kid has asked for it's something his mommy thought would be "pretty" -- I am sure he gets mistaken for a girl all the time. My son had a buzz cut by the time he was that age. Ands that pathetic mother wanted to capture his look for the whole world to see. Poor kid.

Naughty but nice :)

Whats the big deal ? so he has long hair ! He's a cutie :)

mm

I WOULD NEVER MAKE FUN A CHILD BUT THAT CHILD LOOKS LIKE A GIRL! I MEAN IF HE WAS A GIRL I WOULD SAY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!
HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A BOY AT ALL!!

Cynic

At least he's a beautiful child! As much as I adore Goldie Hawn and her family, little Ryder Hudson is one of the most unattractive kids I've ever seen; what a shame, since the rest of the family is so cute.