Celine and Her ... Son?!

5/30/2007 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who's that mini-Fabio posing with Celine Dion on the cover of Hello magazine? Believe it or not that's her six-year-old son, Rene Charles!
Celine Dion
Let's hope with Celine's cheese-tastic run at Caesars Palace in Vegas finally coming to an end this year, that she'll soon have the time to get adorable lil' Rene his much needed haircut. Androgyny be damned!

R.Zimmerman

Long hair on kids is hardly radical but he does seem to being wearing a girl's blouse...

norcalmomof3

I have a son who has long hair and he is 3 1/2. He loves it and when you say we are getting your haircut he screams nooooooo. I say to each their own. I think they look like a loving family...so leave them alone.

3.14

wow he has blue eyes...she has brown ...i thought brown was the dominate gene?
he's a cutie but whats with the little girl look??? he's a big boy for being six years old!

You Go California

JESUS HAD LONG HAIR!!! What is wrong with long hair. My son had hair down to his waist as he was growing up. When he wanted to get it cut we did. There is nothing wrong with that kid. He is gorgeous.

He's Boring now

Wheres the Dad?

Oh yeah, at the crap tables gambling all her money away and grabbing ass in between dice rolls.

She's just plain weird, I thought maybe the weirdness was part of her foreigness, but now come to believe she's not playing with a full deck, after the choice in her husband and the hairstyle for her son.

I dont care if the woman was blessed with better vocal chords than most, she comes across as a complete ditz in interviews, dress, style, mannerisms and comments.

Now get to Branson where you belong

annab

he is cute!

MOM

Are you sure she had a son???????????????

Glisten Garbor

What a cute kid..He looks like "Little Hercules"..I wonder if Celine will have more children.

caveman

renee & a tranny

FABIO

Take a closer look......................HE/SHE is wearing a DRESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naughty but nice :)

Ignor all the mean comments ! Misery loves company !

...

Celebrities are the most worthless parents on earth - bought or biological !!!!

FABIO

Looks like a "SHIM" to me.........

sapphire

I am a great fan of Celine but this picture with her son bothers me. Pls. Celine cut his hair, before I read the story I didnt realize it was your son. Good Luck in future.

sandyduncansglasseye

looks like a happy family to me...is it a slow news day?