Paris' Cell Mate Hand-Picked

5/30/2007 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Paris Hilton's cell mate has already been selected.

Officials at the jail where Paris will do time have decided an inmate who is doing time for reckless driving will be the perfect match for Paris. Sources tell TMZ that jailers were looking for someone who they believe will not try to cash in on Hilton's stay. The woman is already in the cell that Paris will be in ... waiting for a touch of Hilton.

Sources also tell TMZ that jailers are already conducting searches of anything electronic -- they are prohibiting cameras, cell phones and Celeb Mugshots gallery: Click to lauch gallerythe like. We're told a memo has gone out to the staff, warning them that anyone who takes pictures of Paris will be disciplined -- i.e., fired.

Our sources say a "written protocol" has already been prepared especially for Paris' stay, detailing "when and how things should be done for her."

thumper

I DONT REALLY CARE HOW MUCH MONEY OR WHAT A PERSON DOES FOR A LIVING, I BELEIVE PARIS SHOULD DO THE TIME SHE'S REQUIRED TO DO AND THE WAY ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD WOULD HAVE TO DO IT. SO WHAT SHE'S ON TV. BIG DEAL. NOT TO MENTION, THERE ARE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS OUT THERE EVERY DAY BUSTING THEIR A**ES TRYING TO JUST GET BUY AND IF WE DO ONE THING WRONG THEY LOCK US UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY. YET, SOME IGNORANT BLONDE HAIRED BIMBO WHO DONT KNOW HER A** FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND GETS CAUGHT TIME AND TIME AGAIN DUI AND FINALLY THEY SENTENCE HER TO A FEW MONTHS IN JAIL WHOO HOO....AND NOT TO MENTION SHE GETS THIS "SPECIAL TREATMENT". SO MUCH FOR AND EQUAL AMERICA....WHAT HAS EVER BEEN EQUAL IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SUPPOSE IF SHE MOLESTED SOMEONE SHE WOULD HAVE THE SAME TREATMENT TOO...OH NO WAIT, SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OFF SCOT FREE THEN HUH....THIS COUNTRY IS SO OVER RATED.

Lester

She deserves more than what she is getting.Just a spoiled brat.

birdsbj

As a retired officer who has been in charge of the care of the likes of Lazalere, Wournous and other notorious types. I would like to make the following observations. If you want Paris to learn a lesson then treat her like any other inmate would be treated. Per protocol that should already be in the Policy and Procedure manuel. She should be housed with inmates of similar charges and custody levels and I draw offense at the fact that she should be treated any different due to her name.
What does that tell other young women, Justice and Just Us?

j. g.

paris is lucky she is going to the kind of jail she's going cuz i think she and all those like her should go to a regular jail where the cellmates will be waiting to do what it is they do when fresh fish arrives. can you just picture her @ a real jail all the cell mamas would waiting to broomstick her , jail tattoed and all that other neat stuff that goes on in there. she could of kill someone . she's just a spoiled brat and i hope she learns something afterwards/

Dawn

Please, lil miss prissy should have receieved a full sentance for her crime, just like your average person would. She got off way too easy. And they wonder why the blue coller worker really doesnt have any sympathy for the "rich and elite"

Allison

As a busy Kindergarten teacher, I don't keep up with much; however, this has caught my attention. I teach rules and consequences to my young students; however, I also teach respect and understanding. While Ms. Hilton may receive special treatment, common sense dictates why. Does it not? The previous assaults I've read targeting her is unwarranted. Hopefully, this young lady will realize that her comment on the shirt that read "I'm Paris Hilton...I can do what I want.." is false. In the meantime, none of us should wish harm/hurt/misfortune on her. That is a display of jealousy. There is no reason to wish difficult times on another - for any reason. To Paris (if reading all the negatives) - just learn from your mistake, honey. You may be able to afford more in a week than I will in 3 lifetimes, but that doesn't give you the right to drive under the influence. Had you been driving drunk and killed my children, perhaps my comments would be less positive. But thanks be to God, you've never harmed anyone with your actions. I wish you well, and I pray that you will grow and learn from this experience. Keep your diary as you plan but may I suggest documenting what you've learned, not for others, but for yourself. Only you, God, and your family know your spirit. Let the negative opinions roll off your back and stay strong.

LARRY

Money talks - B S walks!! She is a waste of sperm!

ParisFan

Poor Paris! I wish the judge had been realistic and not given her jail time. She is a star and should be treated as such. I hope she gets the easiest jail time ever. I also am hoping that somehow she can get out of it. You rock, Paris!!!!!

Rick Moss

OK, I hate to do this but I will volunteer to be her cell mate and try to keep her happy.. RICK

Rin

I think Joy Behar, on "The View", said it BEST, Paris should be ALONE IN HER THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!! Exactly how is she being punished??? Time cut in half?????? Hopefully she takes some books to read other than "Dick and Jane", maybe the guards will help her with the big words!!! I hear she does stupid stuff on her show with Nicole, so it's just locked doors now??? There will be more crap to come out of this than anything!!! OH forbid that they DON'T talk about her!!! She'll pull another stunt!!!

Cliff

She is a lucky girl she will get to 69 with Paris :)

Patrick

I/m so sick of hearing about poor Paris Hilton. I have a teenage daughter and have given her long talks about abuse of drinking and driving. I wish she wet away for at least six months. I can't understand how minors like Lindsay Lohen get served drinks in the clubs they attend with no recourse to the owner of these clubs for serving a minor.
Patrick

Janet

The more attention given to her, the more this will intensify.

unreal

maybe if she was treated like everyone else, she would actually learn something ... what a concept.

DISGUSTED!!

I am so sick of the RICH getting off the hook! Paris is def. going to rec' special treatment while in jail, no matter what anyone says. It is sickening..... and pitiful! When is our society going to learn from past mistakes???? GROW UP Paris and shame on your parents!!! Her parents are partly to blame themselves. Will her Mom and Daddy be there to give her a good night kiss and tuck into her bed each night!! Give me a break! Paris get over yourself~!@#