Paris' Cell Mate Hand-Picked

5/30/2007 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Paris Hilton's cell mate has already been selected.

Officials at the jail where Paris will do time have decided an inmate who is doing time for reckless driving will be the perfect match for Paris. Sources tell TMZ that jailers were looking for someone who they believe will not try to cash in on Hilton's stay. The woman is already in the cell that Paris will be in ... waiting for a touch of Hilton.

Sources also tell TMZ that jailers are already conducting searches of anything electronic -- they are prohibiting cameras, cell phones and Celeb Mugshots gallery: Click to lauch gallerythe like. We're told a memo has gone out to the staff, warning them that anyone who takes pictures of Paris will be disciplined -- i.e., fired.

Our sources say a "written protocol" has already been prepared especially for Paris' stay, detailing "when and how things should be done for her."

Kati

I hope her IQ is over Paris's. To spend 45 days with her will be punishment for the cellmate. what will they talk about? what will they say? and who cares...we are footing the bill for this rich bitch who should be cleaning out the urinals in New York instead of being in a country club prison taking up space for real criminals. Paris would learn a lot what it takes to be poor and clean up after people's shit...

lc

Damn, no pictures? So much for my idea! I guess i'll just have to settle for walking by her cell and gawking at her! lol Well, it's not that serious if it means losing ma job! lol

Lisa

I work at the jail, and even though I would get paid the "big bucks" if I got a pic of her, it wouldn't be worth it to lose my county job. It's too damn hard to find a job these days, and that money u get won't last forever you know!

BD

I HATE THE FACT THAT WHEN PARIS GETS OUT....SHE WILL BE ACTING LIKE SHE'S A STAR.....HUH??? STAR? SHE'S "ONLY" ON TV BECAUSE OF DADDY'S MONEY!!! GOD KNOWS SHE CANNOT ACT!!! LOL SHE ISN'T EVEN PRETTY....SEE HER NOSE? WHAT'S WITH THAT? LMAO CAN YOU TELL...BY ALL THESE LETTERS ON HERE, THAT "PARIS IS WELL HATED!!!!! (THE BEST THING, SINCE THEY INVENTED ICE CREAM!) HAHAHA PARIS....YOU MAKE ME "SICK"!!! GET OFF THE TV ALREADY!!! GO HOME WITH YOUR MOTHER.....SHE DOESN'T BELONG ON TV EITHER!!! LMAO I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE RELATED TO NICKY, AS SHE IS A SWEETIE!!! NOT A SLUT, LIKE SOME OF HER RELATIVES!!!!!!

BD

#226.....YOU ARE EITHER PARIS' MOTHER....OR...YOU ARE RUNNING FOR OFFICE!!!!! LMAO

Saba

I think some people are taking the special treatment thing too far. The only special treament this bitch deserves is getting ganged raped by the cops. Wait then again she is probably already did that lol

Nadia

This is who should be Jailed. Guess it pays to be Black.

No More

Enough with the Paris Hilton persecution already.

Tangie

OMG, the poor woman! I'd have to sue that jail if I were her. I'm sure even the inmates dislike her!

jmh

And I thought she was not going to receive any special treatment? Right!

costaMesaboy

.........................IT'S ROSIE O'DONELL,,,,I HEARD SHE IS A CHILD MOLESTER

chopchop

Why in the world is she getting special attention? She boke the law!!! She is no better than anybody else! I just don't get it!

FABIO

National Enquirer will be the first ones with a picture of PARIS in the can..

jen

WOW THE GIRL IS STILL GOING TO GET SPECIAL TREATMENT IN JAIL!!!!! SHES A BIG BABY AND NEEDS TO GROW UP AND PEOPLE SHOULD STOP GIVING HER WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria

Preferential treatment. That is BS!
Don't drop the soap Paris.