Stray Rod Nothing New

5/30/2007 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today's NY Post cover story shows a pic of NY Yankee star Alex Rodriguez steppin' out on his wife with a mystery blonde. TMZ has learned that this is nothing new -- as he was with the SAME blonde in Las Vegas two weekends ago!
Alex Rodriguez
Sources in Las Vegas tell TMZ that the million-dollar slugger was at super hot nightclub Tryst at the Wynn Hotel on May 13, sitting at a table with his blonde companion. The two were living it up near the 90-foot waterfall, drinking two bottles of Grey Goose vodka.

Alex left the club around 2:00 AM, and sources tell us the two headed over to the Mirage the next day, where he and the blonde participated in a private event at the pool, featuring staff from Bare Lounge.

When contacted, a rep for the Wynn refused to comment on their celebrity clientele. Reps for Alex were just as tight lipped.

Someone's got some 'splainin' to do!

Jeff

wendy, although you're a female and I don't expect you to know your sports... u just compared alex rodriguez with steve garvey. 9 out of 10 male sports fans wouldn't be able to pick steve garvey out of a lineup. Career-wise they're not even close.. you're comparing a guy who is probably the best player in the game (not on steroids) to a guy who won 1 MVP (a-rod won 2 in 3 years) . Arod averages 44 homeruns a year... garvey averaged 19. It's like comparing Michael Jordan to Charles Oakley. Again, I don't expect the females to know sports but don't get completely outta line with comparisons. Steve Garvey?!?! are u kidding?? holy christmas

Me

All I see is a man walking behind a woman - they're not touching or even looking at each other. For all we know, they're both headed to get on an elevator or something.

No offense to TMZ, but the New York Post isn't exactly the best news source to get your info from...

dude

Jeff is in love with AROD!

Cynic

Well, Jeff, it just so happens that I'm a big baseball fan, and if you go back to the '70's, Steve Garvey was VERY well known. I know I could have picked him out of a line-up. And I wasn't comparing their skills or stats, I was just pointing out that many professional athletes cheat on their wives. GO DODGERS!

The Paparazzis

This is not a good look for arod

dude

Jeetta the womb beata

Aeternal

She looks like Suzyn Waldman.. in DRAG.. in George's Box!

Mike

The Yankees were in Seattle on Sunday, May 13th, presumably for a day game. They were off on Monday, May 14th and had a game in Chicago on Tuesday, May 15th. I suppose there was enough time for A-Rod to detour to Las Vegas; however, doesn't he travel with the team? If so, he would have left Seattle on Sunday, and flown with the team straight to Chicago. I doubt he was in Vegas on May 13-14th.

AngieZ

He WAS there because me and my husband were at the same club the same night...he was sitting with the blonde and two other guys, there was tons of security too. My husband actually commented because the blonde really isn't anything special to look at. (he was though, very hot!!)

just asking

shame on you. 175 million for the wife...priceless

cleveland1

All of the celebs and ballers cheat. It is what it is!!!

MoP

Is she his bodyguard?

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

THERE'S A SHOCKER. AN ATHLETE HAVING AN AFFAIR. YOU NEVER SEE THAT.

Maria

I hope this is not true, because if he is going to loose alot of money and his family he could have done it with someone who doesn't have arms bigger than his.

I should be doing some work....

How embarrassing....his wife has got to be humiliated. It's in the NY Post for heaven's sale.... I could see if it was on the Boston Globe, but his OWN city. Shame, Shame....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments