Yoko Ono

Eats the Queen's Dog?

5/30/2007 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Happiness ... is a warm, tasty Corgi dog, at least for one London performance artist.

Artist eats dog, with Yoko Ono.
Ono was reportedly part of a canine-chewing stunt at a London radio station yesterday, reports Reuters, in which gonzo artist Mark McGowan ate cooked pieces of a Corgi, Queen Elizabeth II's dog of choice. McGowan staged the Fido-feeding (pictured above left) to protest the Queen's husband's treatment of a fox on a hunt last year. While the artist did his best to swallow a few chunks of Corgi (which had been minced with apple, onion and other seasonings), Yoko could only manage a small taste before looking "a bit strange," according to McGowan.

Performance artist McGowan is a rabid vegetarian and animal-rights activist who once notoriously ate a swan to protest the monarchy. He says that the Corgi had died at a breeding farm.

UPDATE:
Yoko Ono's publicist, Elliot Mintz, tells TMZ that his client wasn't anywhere near London for the canine-feeding. He says the report about her is "untrue and absurd."

K

Ok, so how does eating a dog help animal rights? What an a-hole.......

And grrrlshelbs, you suck........

Tired of it all

Perhaps I don't understand the definition of a vegetarian; he ate corgi. What am I missing here? Vegans can eat meat to make a point? And am I the only person who is offended by people whose vocabulary is so limited that their replies have to full of vulgarity? I am tired of it all. The more attention people get, the more they replicate their bad behavior so.............................

my opinion

Animal rights activists are LOSERS!!!! When are they going to get into their stupid skulls that human beings are NOT animals, we are ABOVE the animals.

That's what happens when you make up your own stupid rules and regulations.

That's all I have to say because I am now going to eat my delicious lunch: broiled STEAK, boiled LOBSTER, a very large glass of MILK, and a great big piece of KFC CHICKEN!!!!!

Yum!

Julian

I must say, while i find the whole thing UTTERLY DISGUSTING myself, I also find eating pork, and 80% of the meat that we eat to be pretty gross. Why are dog lovers up in arms that he pulled the stunt. The point of it was to show that one living thing's life isn't MORE valuable than another. So how would the queen feel if someone did something vile to an animal that SHE liked as opposed to a fox which she apparently doesn't care about. How do you decide what is acceptable and what isn't?

Juniper

May she rot in hell!

marspyykka13

CAN ONO GET ANY MORE WEIRD?

tba

Gorgi is always better broiled with a dash of Basil. I enjoy the small tender ribs; however, those darn dog hairs get caught in your teeth everytime.

Cara

DISGUSTING! REPULSIVE AND TWISTED SICK BEHAVIOR!

Cara

DISGUSTING! REPULSIVE AND TWISTED SICK BEHAVIOR!

zipperlip

WHAT?! I don't care what you're protesting... you just don't eat dog.

whocares

SICK FREAKING PEOPLE !!!! ANIMAL LOVERS MY AS$ !! SOME ONE SHOULD EAT YOKO ONO AND MARK MCGOWAN!!! MAY THEY BOTH RIOT IN HELLLLLL ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE THAT THINKS THIS IS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR !!!!!!!!!

SICK FREAKING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just me

I think Yoko Ono would do well to be as concerned about the inhumane method of killing dolphins in her native Japan as she is about the method of killing foxes in Great Britain.

Here is a video clip of dolphin killing in Japan:

CAUTION: The video is disturbingly graphic.

Labrador

I have a beautiful Corgi, and may the person who ate one rot in hell!

I suppose next those two will want to eat Labrador.

Perhaps having a sleep-over with Pit Bulls would would cure those two of their desire to eat dog...when the tables are turned....

Monkey

Yoko looks like she has been eating dog for a few years!

www.Gossipgonewild.com