Army to Dr. Laura's Son -- Did You Really Write That?!

5/31/2007 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that the US Army is investigating whether the son of holier-than-thou talk show host Dr. Laura created an unbelievably graphic and offensive MySpace page including scenes of rape, torture and child molestation.

A MySpace page allegedly created by and containing a trove of photos of what appeared to be Deryk Schlessinger, Dr. Laura's 21-year-old son who is serving as a Specialist with the 82nd Airborne Division in Afghanistan with the US Army, was pulled from the popular file-sharing site last week, as the Salt Lake Tribune first reported. We're told by an Army rep that it contained cartoon depictions of rape, murder, torture and child molestation, not to mention photos of soldiers with guns in their mouths -- among other scenes, and a picture of a blindfolded prisoner with the caption "My Sweet Little Habib." Lt. Col. Robert Tallman of the Army called the MySpace page "disturbing."

What's more, one blog entry on the site read, in part, "I LOVE MY JOB, it takes everything reckless and deviant and heathenistic and just overall bad about me and hyper focuses these traits into my job of running around this horrid place doing nasty things to people that deserve it ... and some that don't."

Lt. Col.Tallman tells TMZ that the Schlessinger investigation is "ongoing" and that Deryk is still on active duty. Deryk didn't respond to a request for comment by the Tribune, and Dr. Laura's rep suggested that the MySpace page could be a fake.

tinkerbell

i'm gay!!

tinkerbell

Hopefully it's a fake. But just from looking at his picture, I think he looks a little crazy!

QueenOfTrashin

Sounds like Dr. Laura'a son needs a timeout in the brig to consider his actions! It's not suprising to me that the child of someone who dispenses "advice" is so maladjusted. For heaven's sake, don't let this man become a cop. He'll make the Rodney Kind incident look like a walk in the park. Sick puppy!

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Dr Laura's mom was found dead a few years ago, decomposing in her LA apartment.

Rumor has it Dr Laura had not spoken to her mom in 20 years.

Disfunctional family??

MOM

JUST WHEN ALL IS WELL WTF WTF

Chris Jacobson - Mr. Money Maker

"...was pulled from the popular file-sharing site last week..."

Um, I wasn't aware MySpace was a file-sharing site. I think you mean to say "social networking site".

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

# 5 Dad from old country

This could mean he is gay? gay and sick,
nothing against gays.

Paul Kline

Dr. Laura is a scum ridden piece of garbage, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He looks a little like a cartoon figure in the photo, don't you think?

LEE LEE

What is truly sad is that he probably did have control over the MySpace site and his dysfunction could be a result of being at war day in and day out.

The military needs to keep closer tabs on their soldiers just like NASA needs to keep better tabs on their astronauts.

carol ard

I just love how most of you posters assumne this is correct and it is Dr. Laura's son just by reading this piece of garbage on TMZ.. How pathetic you all are! Tmz lies big time..It is their job to shock you all!

oye

I felt sick to my stomach reading that....very disturbing..
Ditto "costamesaboy"
Indeed another idiot.

elizabitch

Why do you keep referring to her as "Dr."...she's not, she lies, she has no qualifications, certainly not a PHd.

You people are so easily fooled.

aSiF

People are posting like TMZ is stating fact. To attack Dr. Laura for the actions (or not) of her son is pitiful. Glad your mother's and father's aren't accountable for your hate filled rants.

tinkerbell

Whether or not HE wrote it, someone did! And whoever did, is a sick psycho ba$tard!
Personally I think it was him, only because he mother seems kind of messed up. But that's just my opinion.

aSiF

#23 we call her Dr. because that's her tag name - no different than Dr. Pepper, Sergeant Pepper or Mayor McCheese......sorry I tickle me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments