Heidi & Spencer -- Look at How Happy We Are!

5/31/2007 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The unholy union that is Heidi and Spencer shows no sign of slowing down.

TMZ caught the newly-engaged "Hills" brats leaving Les Deux in Hollywood last night, where they constantly held hands and chatted up the photogs snapping their picture on their way to the valet. They sure do love attention each other!

Spencer joked that all the attention coming their way was due to a lack of anyone else to shoot, saying "Justin and Cameron must be at home." He's right. Though the two kept talking to every camera they could, Spencer did manage to keep his wedding date a secret, saying, "Every day is a big day, it's good to be alive."

Wouldn't want to jinx that now would we?

are you kidding me?

TMZ, please do not publish anymore about these two LOSERS. It's like dumbass meets a-hole. All they are is rich enough but they're not smart, interesting or with talent. Worse of all, they're not even attractive enough to save themselves from being anything of worth. Spencer and Heidi are ugly mugs.

deirdre

Poor things. WIth all that surplus tooth enamel it is a wonder they can keep their little pinheads upright. Just look at them choppers!. Mr. Ed laughs at them.

giggleygoo

I love it! the more everyone bashes them the more famous they get and the more you're going to see them, so congrats to all the haters because you have NO ONE TO THANK BUT YOURSELVES!!! i love that all the people that keep calling them stupid are the ones doing it too! brilliant, just brilliant! keep up the good work making those 2 rich and famous!!! guess its obvious who the idiots really are...

Cassie Jay

Please!!! First off...they are "stars" from "The Hill" and MTV show. I LOVE The Hills.. and Lauren, but i hate Spencer. He is just an attention hound. He thinks he's something he's not. I used to like Heidi.. until I realized how big of B**** she was!! She is totally annoying. And the whole CD she is coming out with, dont count on my buy.

Angela

OMG! didnt she even watch season 2 of the hills? and realise his a complete JERK!

Kristine

Talk about being famous for nothing!

Diana

Have never heard of either of these people. ????? Honestly, are they Americans?

Diana

Spencer: You might want to wait awhile before you settle down for life with this one. Take it from a mother, the boob job, the hair and the tiny winy little voice just isn't enough. She isn't genuine. You are georgeous.....like Prince William... in fact that is who I thought you were... this girl won't keep her looks.... she is common looking, could pass her in any mall and never look twice. Wait, and use some wisdom. You are too young to tie the knot.. It is just lust... get past that and you will be free to find the right one. If I was your mother, I would lock you up until you got her out of your system!!! Not marriage material for happiness.

Scott

I wish her the best as I do Britney. Kids are pushed into entertainment/sports ect. today at an early age, whether it's meant for them or not. It is difficult for most of us to realize the pressure that Lindsay and others have to endure at very young ages. Some don't survive and some suffer through life. From what I've seen Lindsay is an excellent actress. I hope she can find someone to give her support and stability.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4