Sheen Not Shying Away from 9/11 Conspiracy Doc -- Yet

5/31/2007 4:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie SheenCharlie Sheen says he's not backing away from narrating a provocative 9/11 documentary that charges that the World Trade Center was exploded from within, refuting a Page Six report earlier this week that he'd had second thoughts about lending his voice to the movie.

In a statement released through his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, Sheen says that his "views and convictions regarding the events of 9/11" remain the same, namely that "the truth [about 9/11] needs to be exposed," as he told "EXTRA" recently. Sheen continues in the statement, "The suspicious fact that certain relevant testimonies were not included in the Keen [sic] Commission's final report, discredits the majority of their findings." Rosie O'Donnell, another proponent of certain 9/11 conspiracy theories, had promoted "Loose Change" on "The View" and on her blog.

Sheen goes on to suggest that another panel be assembled, but this time "not some tepid rehash of Bush-serving lap-dogs cherry picking evidence to support erroneous and fictional 'Magic Bullet' explanations."

Still, as far as "Loose Change- Final Cut" is concerned, Sheen isn't quite as resolute. "I await the newest version to be presented to me, at which point I will make my decision to participate (or not) based on the film's content and merit."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Theresa

Suzanne you are the one people are laughing at. Liked the zoloft comment, but I'm not the crazy one here. Good God, would you please go back and look at the multiple paragraphs that you have posted over the last few weeks and months. Okay, so this is what you believe. That's cool. Why do you feel the need to come on TMZ and try to plead your case? If you believe in your cause so much I don't understand why you care if we believe you or not. If you think that its fact, shouldn't that be enough? I believe in a lot of things, none of which I feel the need to change people minds that don't agree with me. You really should get out more and quit getting your facts from Rosie. One more thing, this website is about celebrities and not politics or conspiracy theories. Why did you drink the kool-aid?

Kitty

Well said Sheen is bonkers also regarding post # 130.

truth and reality

Wow, it's great seeing loonies like Suzanne post their gibberish. In case there was any doubt as to the "truthers" claims, all you have to do is listen to them or read their posts, and reality has to set in.

Kitty

149. I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY I'M CRAZY

Posted at 5:48PM on Jun 1st 2007 by Suzanne
*****************************************************************************
Finally,a post I can agree with.Is that you Rosie?I think you've had to many Sam Adams tonight.Go on back to bed now.

Kitty

155. Oh, right, I can see Rosie and Charlie and Anna Nicole Smith are all about laughter. That's exactly what I want to do, bash the dead and bash a woman who the fascists blocked from exposing of what I've just said and many are trying to say. Did you ever think it wasn't all about you. There are many who agree that the truth is blocked and many who can't spell the word "the" correctly twice in a row. to even be able to process what really happened with out Rosie's help and the help of videos like Loose Change.

Truthfully though, Charlie is hardly joking about this and it's you who is in the wrong place and have an inappropriate outlook on the subject matter. Go somewhere else for your laughs, jump on the Paris Hilton might go to jail for a few hours thread. There's really not a lot to joke about hear unless it's about IQ and ridiculously false intelligence.

You're a barrel of laughs, by the way.

Posted at 7:35PM on Jun 1st 2007 by Suzanne
**********************************************************************************************
That's the sad part.Charlie ISN'T joking about this.What's even sadder is the people like you would rather believe a drug abusing,wife abusing,delusional whack job than you would your own Government....which YOU and millions of other people elected.
My IQ is just fine thank you.Only people with low self esteem accuse others of having a low IQ and make fun of other peoples typos to make themselves feel superior
Only people with low Intelligence quotients would believe that celebrities have any real knowledge about politics,except for those tax breaks they all seem to enjoy.I've never seen one of them complain about that.That is the extent of their political knowledge.
When Charlie Sheen,Rosie O'Donnell,Sean Penn,Susan Sarandon,Tim Robbins,Michael Moore,Alec(Father of the Year)Baldwin etc all have political science degrees,then maybe I would give them some credibility.
And to think,Liberals call us sheep.Look at who you people are following.A bunch of B list celebrities trying to get their names back in the spot light.

mary

We really need to know the true story..

Alec has no brains

Charlie is still considering this project because he's an idiot.

Suzanne--please get back on your meds.

pibMAN-you're on the same page as Suzanne. Ha!Ha!

Don B

Good old hollywood, a bunch of fruitloops

He's just another Idiot

Why don't Rosie and Charlie run far away together? And, never come back. It's disgusting that these two morons make so much money with nary a brain cell between them. He's not acting on Two and a Half Men. That's him just him being himself - a total idiot!!!

Intellectual

I used to be a fan. You are a complete idiot!

One of the 70%

Hello Kool-Aid drinkers.

There's no question in my mind and MILLIONS of others that this was an inside job.

Oh wait, I forgot. His Imperial Majesty and Exalted Ruler, The Most Excellent Lord duh-bya, The Butcher Of Baghdad and Supreme Commander and Decider and his crime syndicate in the MISadministration wouldn't stoop so low. In fact, none of them have ever LIED about anything. Ever. Everything's just peachy in this country and the Republicans are members of the party of morality.

When are you all going over the cliff together?

truth

For all you non believers read the facts. www.prisonplanet.com. Cheers to Charlie and Rosie for coming out and telling the public. The government has been brain washing all of you, why don't you see it?

jlbcalif

#170 Truth Huh, you moron, your to dam dumb to know the truth. You idiots are all alike I suppose your on that other idiots band wagon on global warming. Whoa is me the end is near. But in the mean time his utility bill is over 3k a month, I sure hope your conserving !!

jlbcalif

Kitty, # 162 I like you, you sure have suzanne's number.

culturelady

To all the 9/11 families who lost loved ones, I am so sorry you have to deal with brain dead people like charlie sheen and rosie o'donnell.....if they think they are helping the families by accusing the govt of a conspiracy to kill their own people, they are not....they are just inflaming the situation and causing more hurt and pain. perhaps if charlie and rosie lost a loved one, they'd know the pain - maybe they should have been in the WTC - HEY ROSIE AND CHARLIE ? LOOK AT ALL THE DAMN TAPES BEFORE YOU MAKE ASSES OF YOURSELF.......i guess the govt also told bin laden to celebrate and then claim responsibility for destroying all our lives! And what about all these other terrorists???????????????? Govt inspired as well? IDIOT MORON LEFT WING LOONIES!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments