Sheen Not Shying Away from 9/11 Conspiracy Doc -- Yet

5/31/2007 4:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie SheenCharlie Sheen says he's not backing away from narrating a provocative 9/11 documentary that charges that the World Trade Center was exploded from within, refuting a Page Six report earlier this week that he'd had second thoughts about lending his voice to the movie.

In a statement released through his publicist, Stan Rosenfield, Sheen says that his "views and convictions regarding the events of 9/11" remain the same, namely that "the truth [about 9/11] needs to be exposed," as he told "EXTRA" recently. Sheen continues in the statement, "The suspicious fact that certain relevant testimonies were not included in the Keen [sic] Commission's final report, discredits the majority of their findings." Rosie O'Donnell, another proponent of certain 9/11 conspiracy theories, had promoted "Loose Change" on "The View" and on her blog.

Sheen goes on to suggest that another panel be assembled, but this time "not some tepid rehash of Bush-serving lap-dogs cherry picking evidence to support erroneous and fictional 'Magic Bullet' explanations."

Still, as far as "Loose Change- Final Cut" is concerned, Sheen isn't quite as resolute. "I await the newest version to be presented to me, at which point I will make my decision to participate (or not) based on the film's content and merit."

LO

Way to go Charlie !!!!! Does anyone remember the video of Retard Bush just sitting in his chair while he is being told the Nation is under attack....

What a Great Leader he is .... LOL ..... Who in the HELL could just sit there....

reg

Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, no matter how one tries to spin it.

Jay

Have you ever seen the tedious and precise amount of preliminary work that MUST be done to implode a building? And so a project of this magnitude was carried-out on a gigantic building, such as this, without A SINGLE PERSON SEEING, HEARING OR FINDING ANYTHING? And how many THOUSANDS of people entered and worked in that building each day?

Oh...and the two planes that I SAW LIVE WITH MY OWN EYES flying into those buildings were just an illusion? (Ahem...)

Just another FLAKE...

ELAINE

I was there. The plane hit the building and I lost my Dad. Please. Dellusional people, stop. The terrorists killed all those innocent people and my Dad. I saw and heard the plane. So stop the nonsense and disrespect for all the New Yorkers that got there wings that day. Total disrespect.

Eric Cartman

Please, it's obvious who was really behind 9/11:

KYLE!!!!

Alec has no brains

Lenn K--you're hysterical--thanks for the laugh.

My son saw the planes hit and the buildings go down--it was not the CIA. The terrorists took full responsibility for it. You consiracy nuts could make me side with George Bush--you're not helping the cause, which I assume is to support the terrorists.

Sheen already has the image of a drug-addled pervert, now he can add stupid looney to his credentials.

There isn't enough room in the asylums to house all you nuts out there.

Kitty

Posted at 5:16PM on May 31st 2007 by Son of California Dreamer rides agaain..
******************************************************************************************
I saw the movie too.All it did was reaffirm my beliefs that conspiracy theorists and Hollywood Liberals are friggin' crazy.

Alec has no brains

133. 40. I saw the movie when it first came out, have to admit it really gets you to thinking, but it is too much for the human brain to accept, that in America such a conspiracy could be true.

Posted at 5:16PM on May 31st 2007 by Son of California Dreamer rides agaain..

Posted at 10:50AM on Jun 1st 2007 by Kitty
My brain can accept an American conspiracy just fine when there is one. The movie was absurd and it got me to thinking also -- about how many crazy people there are in this country.

Even if Bin Laden spoke personally to these conspiracy theorists (explaining it was all him), they wouldn't believe it. I know someone who always believes in conspiracy theories--he's not bright and he had a terrible childhood--maybe that's an explanation.

I support our wonderful troops and what they are trying to do!

If Charlie had a brain, he'd be worried about the terrorists. They believe we're all infidels and should die - all in the name of God. If taken over he'd be the first to convert and take on lots of wives.

Linda

Someone needs to tell Charlie and Rosie that there are thousands of young, brave American men fighting for our country. They need to pray for these soldiers, not wine about their stupid conspiracy theories. Once again, it's a situation where an actor wants media attention, and this is how they do it by pretending they believe their own stupid words. We, Americans, are ashamed of you, Charlie and Rosie for going on and on about these things when there are these young men trying desperately to support us. Instead of wining about a conspiracy, how about praising our soldiers and hope that they all come home safe. Charlie and Rose...I have two words for both of you...SELFISH FOOLS!!!

peanutbutta

I really think the reason everyone is getting on Sheen's and Rosie's case is that no one really wants to believe the fact that the American Gov't actually would do something like this to thier own country. Wake UP people. Your not living in a country where the politions are truthfull and trustworthy people. Most of them are snakes that are in thier political positions not to donate their time to their beloved country, but are there to be in position to make as much money as possible and use their status to hide most or all of thier corrupt financial gain. Watch "Loose Change" and look into all of the info and facts before you get all patriotic and stand up for the people who are BS'en you the MOST!

Alec has no brains

pibMAN is probably writing most of this junk under different names--sounds like Suzanne and a couple others.

peanutbutta

I am not everyone else deushbag. And it's PLB, not pib numbnuts.

Reine

I'm surprised his father didn''t come to the same conclusion as he is as nutty as his son.

peanutbutta

NO, PLB (not pib) is not the same person thats writing everything else. Do you actually think there is only one itelligent person in this world. You people really need to do some critical thinking. I know there were planes that hit the building. The COLLAPSE of the buildings was an implosion job. The planes were just for morons like you poeple to believe thats what brought them down. THINK ABOUT IT. The buildings would have sawed and toppled to the side. NOT just straight down.

AnnaNicoleIsJesus

Lenn K says "your" uneducated. No yer unedumecated. Or are you saying that I own the educational system? It's my system? I just don't git you, man. Er.