A-Rod Plays Ball ... and Chain

6/1/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With an uncomfortable grin plastered across his face, baseball's scandalicious $250 million man, Alex Rodriguez, escorted his wife to an expensive damage-control-style dinner in Boston yesterday. How romantic!

A-Rod, who's taking all sorts of heat for clubbin' and strip clubbin' with Playboy model and exotic dancer Joslyn Noel Morse, forked over some serious jack to dine with his better half, the former Cynthia Scurtis, at the exclusive No. 9 Park restaurant.

We have a feeling Cynthia might be getting a lot of special attention in the near future ... if A-Rod knows what's good for him ... and his bankbook.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Tangie

I think he Does the whole bAll of wax, Nylons, make-up, wig, and that special little tape job!

SP

he's going to Dinner with his mAmma, doN't you know. or maybe to his job at mcDANnalds. Oops, McDonalds. I hear he mops the floors ... don't touch the broom handle, I have an idea of where it's been. BLECH!

SP

He's genDer cANfused (oops, confused), obviously. Hope A-rod's learned something about himself from watching this site so very, very closely today.

Tangie

Demented Asses Need more than spanky, they need teeth kicked in, right, A-rod!

SP

DAN-g - you can stop watching now ... we see you!

Tangie

Does ANybody see a racist?

SP

Yes! Does ANybody see a homophobe?

Tangie

I knew that certain people were who I thought they were-DAmn if I wasN't right, That A-rod is is such a phoney!

40 days 40 fun nights

At least they don't have on the same jeans, real cheezy. As for him controlling the money that can change real fast. I really do hate to see this played out in the public eye ( ARODS fault) because of his daughter. It's always the children that get the short end of the deal.

SP

I see TMZ has finally released my earlier comments!

Hater.........

You got to give it up to K-Rod. HITTING ON AND OFF THE FEILD. NOW THATS AN HALL OF FAMER. CANT HATE HIM FOR THAT..

WHAT AN TRADE
50-100 MILLION

FOR GETTING RID OF THAT BITCH

HITTING , HOMERS , RBI'S AND

MVP ON A CONRACT YEAR

WOW ! YOU GO K-ROD

PS LET NOT FORGET THE PLAYBOY MODEL/STRIPPER

kathidiva

I cannot believe this woman. This why some men think they can treat women like objects. She did not even have the self respect to leave him for atleast a month? Anything that happens from here on in is HER own stupidity. "You know what they say, "Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me"

He's Boring now

Thanks TMZ and the Web Service that runs their site for letting the Spanky's, Sheri's, Nods and Dan's ruin what was otherwise some decent postings on the topic.

You 4 should have agreed to go to a public chat site, like on yahoo or aol instead of filling this board up with your personal rants to one another. It may have been cute and creative for you 4, but not to everyone else on here.

Thanks for abusing a site that is meant to share opinions on the topic rather than about one anothers sexuality, beliefs in Race and whatever else you got into.

Reply all you want, I wont be viewing this story for relevant comments any longer.

Link up in a public chat site when you feel a connection instead of being so rude to others wanting to utilize the site for its intent.

Ida

I think she is ten times prettier a woman than he is a man. He's lucky to have such a pretty wife. I am sure several men would be glad to take her off of his hands. I would tell him to take his whores and hit him in the wallet.

lana

i feel sorry for his wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9