Britney Spears -- Dark Side of the Moon

6/4/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Britster was vacationing in Puerto Vallarta this weekend, she tried to leave a bit to the imagination -- like actual singing in her recent lip-synched mini-concert tour. Brit offered the paps a flash of her well-documented junk.

First off, the hair extensions, not that they ever looked good, are now absolutely whorendous -- they look like she's got dried guacamole in there.

Still, Spears was all smiles for paparazzi just before flashing a chunk of butt. Adios, y'all!

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

dave

we all knoe we would hit that hsit lets not be liers she gave ne guy on here a chance they hit it and so would i

doinou

It looks like she's ready to do anyone at any time. Nasty excuse of a mother and role model. She's probably disease infested too. Yuk.

Elizabeth

IThis is what I was talking about, when tmz had the picture of Serena Williams up and people were blogging so negetively about her behind.(Of course tmz took down her picture) but not because they felt bad about the negetive things people were saying. Anyway they chose to keep this discusting picture of ole wrinkel-ass Britney up, I guess tmz thinks she is sexy? with all those holes and dents. my point is she's not even 30yrs old yet and her body looks like sag-city compaired to serena's. and it has nothing to do with having two baby's, but if that's what you want to say, look at Paris;s body her ass and back connect and just keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep on going straight down! What's her excuse? (She is white) and they crack alot earlier then..........WE DO.

MilliniumPrince

Not one of you would kick her out of bed though. lol

Jerel

P.S. I don't really believe. I think this site edited it or something because her skirt thing is a little see thru & her butt looks great in the first pic. But I don't believe the second pic. But just incase it is real (whcich it isn't)

I'm sure it get back to where it use to be if she keeps workin' out. Britney spears is still hot & sexy & I bet she is better looking than most people leaving their stupid annoying comments. Don't listen to the haters & idiots brit. You still hot.

Again I don't believe that second picture is real. Totally fake. Stop posting fake pics people. Fa real. Britney has always had a hot butt & even when she gained weight & lost weight.

I must admit I don't know why she would pic that weave. There are so much nicer things, why would she pick those ones? But it's not as bad as people are making it out to be & she still sexy as hell.

Grow up!

Good god Britney, have some pride in yourself!

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18