Poshtitute Spice

6/4/2007 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A skintight zebra print mini-dress with flourescent pink trim/bra will barely get you noticed on a red carpet. But the same dress worn to an upscale beachside restaurant is liable to get a pretty woman arrested!

After presenting at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, Victoria Beckham dined at Nobu -- well, she was there -- no word on whether she actually ate anything -- in an outfit more appropriate for Hollywood Blvd. than Malibu! Need a date?

Apparently, Posh enjoys selling as much as buying!

Loves It

She's a skank. There's nothing real about her. Worthless celebrity.

West Coastian

She cries out to be noticed.......too bad you bit.

the way it is

ANOTHER SLUTY CELEBRITY MOMMIE, DON'T THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY CARES!

Dottie

#1, is she still considered a celebrity or just the wife of one?

WhyohWhy

Can she go back to where she came from? We do NOT want her here!

Jbo

Freak of nature - eerrrr wait - nothing on her is real... Well then FREAK period! Believe me I'm so not jealous of this insecure piece of worthless crap! I used to be a 0 to 4 for a VERY long time... Now I'm a 6 and love my body - I actually look like a woman instead of a skeleton. Plastic surgery IMO is a total cop out in life. How can anyone else love you when you clearly don't love yourself!

Yeah - and like she really "pulled out" of her "reality" show! First NBC bumped it straight to Bravo and I bet you money this wasn't her choice! I do survey panels for NBC and said I would boycott their shows and channels if they let this bitch on their network!!!! So, yeah - it is true the good will conquor evil EVERY TIME baby!

See ya Pretard Spice!

Cynic

Gawd, I can't BELIEVE how insipid she looks. It must be absolute torture to attempt an intelligent conversation with this woman.

jules

she's annoying. still don't understand why she's famous.
does she ever close her mouth? does she ever smile?
why is david beckham attracted to her? she looks like a cheap bimbo.

Dottie

I'm sure there will be several to say she looks good.
I think she looks very haggard and malnourished.
Beck's, call me.

Shabby

Now that you live in the States Posh... you need to pay attention to what you wear and when you wear it and where to you wear it....

Dawn Day

What a bobblehead. She'd look good on my dashboard.

m

Posh is HOT. You know it. I know it. And Becks knows it. Don't hate just because you couldn't squeeze your fat arse into that.

Julia

She looks like a cartoon character.

gus

Of all the great things to come out of Britain, why do we get stuck with this vapid skank of a media whore. The only silver lining is that it seems most people just want her to go away. Maybe our wishes will come true.

Shaka

I personally don't see anything wrong with what she is wearing. There are those who certainly wear alot less these days. Everything is covered up. Give her a break. It can't be easy being married to Becks with a bunch of young bimbos throwing themselves at him all of the time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments