Carrie Underwood

Hacked!

6/5/2007 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0605_carrie_underwood_hacked-1Holy biscuits and gravy! Country music sensation Carrie Underwood's MySpace page has been hacked!

One of our staffers, a huge Underwood fan, has been receiving messages from "Carrie" herself over the past 24 hours. To his dismay, the message wasn't to invite him to lunch or even on tour. Instead, it was a spam message urging him to check out "these amazing free ringtones." Dangit!

Underwood's peeps were made aware of the issue this morning, and the password was changed to stop the hackers, but this is the latest bulletin posted from Carrie's page: "Hey, this is Carrie Underwood. OK here's the deal, I need EVERY SINGLE myspace friend to stop what he/she's doing and GO HERE RIGHT NOW and put your cell # in. You'll recieve every ringtone from every myspace artist (including MY favorites)... (sic)."

Those hackers are some crafty lil' buggers.

Miranda

I think carrie is the sweetest most awesome girl in the world. and if someone doesn't like her then that's their own problem and they need to keep it to themselves and if they don't then THEY can kiss MY ass! so go carrie, i love u

skiergirl581

i am in her official fan club and Carrie says herself she does not or ever have had a myspace account. that myspace is a phony.

Jess

Big Deal that happens to EVERYONE!!!!
Don't get me wrong I love her too, but is this news??????????

PEREZ HIVton

YUMMY!

Kait

I got those messages too. It was so obvious it wasn't her. Newsworthy? I think not.

jerry

I LIVE IN CHECOTAH,OK CARRIE UNDERWOOOD IS A HATED PERSON HERE SHE IS A LIAR.KISS MY ASS CARRIE.THIS IS A SMALL TOWN SO EVERYBODY DOES KNOW EVERYBODY.THE STORY ABOUT HE DATE THAT SHE TOLD ON AMERICAN IDOL .WAS A LIE HE DAD NEVER SCARED ANYBODY OFF WHILE CLEANING HIS GUN.CARRIE IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO KISS ASS

jerry

WHO CARES

MK

a male TMZ staffer is that big of a carrie underwood fan?

you know you're flaming gay when............

Deb

Learn how to spell 'receive' (I before E, EXCEPT after C)

ROBIN

TO: "JERRY"......I cannot stand this girl either...don't know her personally but couldn't stand her on American Idol and I think she is so full of herself that it is just pathetic...she won't be in the lime-light for long.....too arrogant to keep respect from fans !

randy

bi@$ please.......................................

FRENCHIE74

YOU KNOW THAT'S AUTOMATICALLY A LIE , CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS A POMPUS OBNOXIOUS BITCH...... SHE HAS NO FRIENDS AND SHE WOULD NOT BE ASKING ANYBODY FOR THEIR NUMBER....??? BECUASE SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HER DAMN SELF... CONTRATS TO YOUR AMERICAN IDOL .... YOU GUYS CREATED THAT MONSTER... NOT EAT HER.....

recovery101Fan

Just because this young woman is clean living and doesn't cause a comotion, ya'll finding fault, right? I love ya carrie even though I don't purchase all the cd's, I just download the hits. I pay of course.

He's just another Idiot

Jerry and Robin, you don't know Carrie Underwood. I do. She's a very wholesome, charming, somewhat shy, very talented girl. You two must be the biggest losers in the world to be so jealous of Carrie.

Amy

I got the same message twice, but from a different band's bulletin, looks like "Poison"'s myspace was hacked too!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments