JonBenet Dad and Natalee Mom -- "Special Friends"

6/5/2007 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ramsey & TwittySo will Geraldo be officiating the wedding, or what?

John Ramsey and Beth Twitty -- aka the parents of JonBenet Ramsey and Natalee Holloway -- are supposedly dating, according to a FOX News report, but JonBenet's dad said yesterday that they're just "special friends" grown out of the tragedy that befell both of them. Lin Wood -- the Atlanta lawyer who represents both Ramsey and Twitty separately -- describes the pair to the AP as "friends who have a great deal of admiration for each other." Is that the sound of spin we're hearing?

The couple, according to the report, have been spotted "holding hands and kissing" in Mountain Brook, Ala. where Twitty lives. Ramsey's wife Patsy died earlier this year of cancer, and Twitty divorced her ex-husband (not Natalee's dad) last December.

Were she alive, JonBenet Ramsey would be 17 years old. Natalee, who is presumed dead after disappearing in Aruba in 2005, would be 20.

Haveyoulostyamind

I am guessing Beth doesn't have other children in the home so she doesn't have to worry about John murdering them. On the flip side she could use his money in her continued search for her daughter or perhaps daughter's killer?

As for poster #10, are you inbred or what?

Magsters McDowell

For some reason, I've always been interested in the JonBenet murder case. The Natalee Holloway case is interesting and tragic as well. Beth Twitty and John Ramsey can probably relate in more ways than one. They have both experienced such tragedy and loss.

Nobody(except for the person(s) who committed this crime) really knows what happened on that island in Aruba. Is Natalee dead or alive? Who killed her? Who knows the truth, but is keeping there mouth shut? They want answers!

JonBenet Ramsey was only six when she was murdered. Who would kill such a precious and innocent child? She was repeatedly molested, bashed in the head, strangled to death...She suffered such a brutal death. Blood everywhere in the basement of their Boulder, Colorado home, where the pint-size beauty queen's body was found. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think JonBenet and the mystery and unanswered questions surrounding her death. Did her own mother and/or father kill her? What was John Mark Karr thinking when he said that he killed JonBenet?! Was he that desperate or attention?
Who killed JonBenet?! I want answers. We ALL want answers.

I could literally talk about these two cases forever. I'm only 16, but I am determined to get answers. I don't want this to remain an unsolved mystery. It's just so tragic and horrible.

MikeC....

Good for them !!! Wish them every happiness because they both deserve it.....

Traci

I am sick to death of both of these people. John Ramsey covered for his wife who killed his daughter and, Beth Holloway has most probably neglected the rest of her family (she has a son younger than Natalee). Also, the media would not have given a hoot about Natalee Holloway if her Mama hadn't looked so good on TV, and you know it's true. Do you think we would know who Natalee Holloway is if her mother was fat and ugly? I doubt it very seriously.

Nyte Tyger

All you dopes who keep saying John and Patsy Ramsey has something to do with Jon Benet's murder obviously don't read anything but TMZ's website.

A judge ruled well over a year ago that it was obvious from the evidence that it was an intruder and that the cops made a rush to judgment (there's a surprise).

Those people suffered not only the tragic loss of their daughter, but all you nut jobs that blamed them from the get go that made their lives more of a living hell that it already was.

If you're going to make stupid remarks on websites....maybe you should read a newspaper once in a while!

Jill

The Judge that ruled that did NOT have the police case evidence file, only the evidence the Ramseys submitted. THERE HAS BEEN NO CREDIBLE SUSPECT OTHER THAN THE SCAMSEYS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS.

Traci

Thank you opi.

Jill

You're welcome Traci.

That person might want to read a couple of books "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation and Dr. Henry Lee's chapter on the Ramsey case in Cracking More Cases.

catheadmoon

anyone spending time with the king has a record, squeeze the juice

Cari

I am very happy for them I cant imagine what they have both been through but they can help each other. Maybe someday they will both get the answer's they need. God Bless U both

JV

Beth has lost a daughter through horrific circumstances. How can some of you people be so cruel and attack her?

Pat

I liked Jeraldo, I watched his show often. I never tuned in again when he villified Patsy and John Ramsey. My heart broke for both of them, and their young son. I was sickened by what happened to these very loving parents. Patsy is with Jon-Benet and John must go on with his life. How dare anybody second guess his intentions with Natalie's Mom.
These people have suffered enough !
John....you take your happiness where you find it. Mrs. Holloway, my heart again breaks for for Natalie. If you found yourself alone in the storm and John reached out............take his hand. I can only think that the Divine Plan was to bring both of you together.........John will help you.

E'town

I say there is more important things going on in this world then who is dating who. Why does it matter anyway, they are both adults and can make their own decisions. the main thing is they both understand what the other one went through after losing a child...

baby love

john is to nice . beth seems to be a witch john can do much better.

Jill

What's "cruel" about it with John Ramsey? He was in the home, the child was brutally murdered in the home, there are no fingerprints, nothing but a minute speck of DNA in such a physical crime, his wife was dressing the kid up like a hooker and parading her in kiddie pageants, he was a police suspect, NEVER cleared, there has been NO credible intruder suspect in 10 years.