Bottoms Up, Kim!

6/6/2007 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Biel had better watch their, er, backs -- cuz there's a new booty-ful babe on the block -- Kim KardASShian!

Kim was showing off her colossal badonkadonk again on Tushday night outside Koi -- where she was anything butt coy!

Thanks, Kim, for pulling up the rear!

Hot Butts: click to launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

elle

You are all a bunch of insecure dorks. You all probably have fat asses yourselves. Hers isn't fat, it's the way her body is built with strong thighs and gluts which is soooo much more sexy than someone that looks like they just got liberated from a concentration camp. The people that say stuff about fat asses are sooooo obviously talking about themselves. Go find something better to do than sitting on your fat ass on the computer looking at people you don't and will never know.Huh? Put that in your pipes and smoke it! Plus, if you idiots hadn't noticed, she's sticking her butt out. See, when you do that, it makes your butt look big.duh. And who cares who she is, you peple are negative,nasty people to waste your time insulting someone you don't even know! Losers. Get a life.

Maggie

Holy S**t! that's a big a**!!! Her only claim to fame is her late father, one of OJ's lawyers, and being Bruce Jenner's step-daughter.

West Coastian

Oh goodie, yet another no talent female that has to shake her can to get noticed.

miss smiff

Why is this nobody famous???????

Candy Spelling

Gross, that's a big ass!

Brit is a f*ck up

TRASHY BITCH!! GO HOME!!

Jemima Puddleduck

Who is this woman?

Tired OfLohan

Christ. Another no talent whore taking up space....

castra regina

CAUTION -- WIDE LOAD

Mike

Glad I had superman and batman growing up for role models instead of todays tabloid super no talent heroes. Maybe we should be blaming tmz for shoving all this crap down our throats?

Rachel

Who is this? Also, I didn't realize Jessica Biel had a large behind. I guess I just try to ignore her. But if you like Biel, don't bring her spiders: http://listafterlist.com/tabid/57/listid/6576//Is+afraid+of+spiders+Jessica+Biel+Trivia.aspx

toodeep

Can you photogs get off the skanktrain! Come on who cares about these twitless girls!!!!

Cabo

When a woman shows off her stuff like that, all it says to me is that she's got enough adoration for herself alone & sure as hell doesn't need any from me. Excuse me, but I appreciate women with CLASS that have it all going on BUTT don't stick it in my face. I could find her very attractive, but rather, she just looks like a slut.

Who the hell is she anyway?

Fred Flintstoned

Give me about 10 good mins with her....thats all I need

Kennedy

#2 Debra LOL! I know exactly what you mean. Sandra B on The Daily Show with John Stewart actually did a funny commentary on just what you said. It was hillarious. And Kim has a big wide load like someone mentioned earlier. She needs to quick eating the fast food. I bet she has lots of cottage cheese on her behind. yikes! She's nothing without the girdle to pack the jello butt in ha!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments