Jess and John: "In Repair?"

6/6/2007 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

People reported that Jessica Simpson and borefriend John Mayer have split -- again. Shocker.
John Mayer, Jessica Simpson
Mayer's crisscrossing the country on his "Continuum" tour, but it seems that having Jess tag-along has grown tiresome for the Rolling Stone "Guitar God." Paging all groupies! After his tour, Mayer plans to go back to the studio for his next album. Maybe he'll go back to Jess too! Maybe not.

Cameras caught a tight-lipped Jessica last night at Japanese restaurant Celadon in L.A. Mayer will be rocking back-to-back shows at the Hollywood Bowl this weekend. Will Miss Simpson appear to see if Mayer asks her to "Come Back to Bed?"

NICKI

All this crap about Jess dumping Nick well she must have had good reasons for dumping the love of her life. Yeah I bet she did!!

Glisten Garbor

John Mayer is way too evolved for her! She should be going out with someone like Dane Cook.

redbud9

I'm surprised he hung with her this long. She's an orange colored, no-talented, dimwitted, pubilcity seeking, tranny looking,bimbo with lopsided boobs. He's a HOT HOT HOT guitar god with a sexy singing voice and a quick wit. How in the world did they ever hookup? Daddy Simpson will be ambivalent....she can't get publicity by hanging on and being seen with a real talent anymore, but on the other side, he can hit it again and he can pimp her out again. I'm so sick of hollywood types that decry the paparazzi!! Don't eat at The Ivy or go to Hyde if you don't want paparazzi following you. Paris and Lindsay take note!

NICKI

Jessica simpson is so adorable & I will always be a huge fan of hers. I also like John Mayer.

god help us all

If you didn't see this coming you're an idiot. It was all very obvious what was going on. Sad she didn't see it though. You got used girl and from the looks of it you got used all the way up.

NICKI

I totally think Jessica is the most adorable girl in Hollywood! She's so pretty without make-up probably just because she's just pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments