Paris

DID Have to

Spread 'Em!

6/6/2007 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0606_paris_jail_02-1TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton DID have to undergo a cavity search as part of the booking process at the jail.

The NY Post reported this morning that Paris was not required to undergo the customary 'bend over and cough' search for contraband upon checking in to jail. Not true!

TMZ has learned that Paris was forced to endure the "search." Humiliation at its finest!

No word on if they found anything during the exploration.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

collette

It makes me wonder, does paris REALLY think shes hot!? cause you would think that someone with that much money could afford surgery on their face to actually make them hot! shes the second ugliest bitch ive ever seen in my life. now nicole richie has my vote for number 1 ugliest but paris definitly comes in a close second place! LMAO. seriously, and the fact that she is so stuck up her own ass makes her that much uglier! and i speak for the entire women population. girl- you are NOT HOT!

debra

If any of you cruel people have ever been arrested and been made to undergo the humiliating treatment the guards do to you, you would not be so happy about it happening to paris hilton or a dog!!! The guards should not be able to get away with all that they do. Having undergone a serious bout with "culture shock" when it happened to me, my heart goes out to Paris Hilton and just so she'll know, time will heal the wounds but if it bothered you, Paris, the way it bothered me, you won't break the law again and give them a 2nd chance to do it to you. It worked for me!!

Larry O. Williams, M. Ed

IF EVERYONE OUT THERE WOULD JUST SEND ONE-DOLLAR TO: $1.00 cash only!

Larry O. Williams lot # 34
14400 W. Colonial Dr.
Winter Garden, FL 34787

I'D BE ABLE TO PAY MY RENT AND BUY MYSELF AND MY SMALL-DOG SOME FOOD.
FORGET PARIS HILTON AND JUST HELP ME OUT...SERIOUSLY! PLEASE...

THANK YOU!
LARRY and "Petie"

Big Mike

Take Note: Women defend Paris as Blacks defend O.J.
Sort of like only Women and Blacks take PROTESTS TO THE STREETS.

Mr. Mike

h-date

She can join the rest of us at h-date.com with herpes

h-date

She can join the rest of us with herpes at h-date.com

Frank Deschamps

What a blatant display of buying your own judicial system, and government. You do realize of course that you are encouraging this with our youth. I thought Paris said she wanted to be an example to society? Did she mean HIGH SOCIETY?

rose

Instead of guessing, why don't you just ask her ?

Jerry Walton

Actually, helping someone out by sending lousy dollar isn't a bad idea. I'll send you a buck buddy and I agree, we should all just forget about Paris Hilton. Real problems, like people who need financial help, are the kind of problems everyone should be doing something about. I figure if I send this guy a buck instead of worrying about Paris, I may be getting suckered, but, I just may be helping someone in need out! So, I'm sending some money to help this guy and his little dog, instead of thinking about Paris Hilton.
JOIN UP AND LET'S HELP THIS GUY AND HIS DOG...NOW THAT'S WORTHWHILE!

Good Grief It's misstresses.com

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Good Grief It's misstresses.com

# 14,,,lmao...ROFLMMFAO

99percent of the planet

I'm so happy to hear this. You just made my day.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20