Paris

DID Have to

Spread 'Em!

6/6/2007 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0606_paris_jail_02-1TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton DID have to undergo a cavity search as part of the booking process at the jail.

The NY Post reported this morning that Paris was not required to undergo the customary 'bend over and cough' search for contraband upon checking in to jail. Not true!

TMZ has learned that Paris was forced to endure the "search." Humiliation at its finest!

No word on if they found anything during the exploration.

nicole

IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?

NYLADY

What is the matter with all of you!
You're like a bunch of rabid dogs!
How would you like it if someone spoke about your sister or mother that way.
All that negative energy you're putting out there is going to come back to you fast!

Paris is paying her dues so just leave her alone.

nj

Well that is somthing that is done to everyone. Ifs sad that she got to keep her fake ass hair though. its amazing.

nj

Im sure she was happy to recive.

Naughty but nice :)

Mind your own Business-Brain???????????????? you have to be kidding! Right???

nj

SHE LOVES IT

nj

I bet that whole hand went up that hole.

sweetannie

Not the first time, won't be the last she spreads 'em.

Debra

So what else is new. Did they find a syringe full of collagen for her lips? Her mug shot looked as if she was just injected..her lips were blue. I still love to watch these young women. I use to be a hottie in my day..and the older women would jump in my shi--- because I was always dressing too sexy. Now I understand what they meant. So I can't wait to watch Paris get old...and have her husband look at the newest young ass that will be on TV or in the Mag.s or movies. I love it. She will feel like crap soon enough.

Caribbean Goddess

bosshawg, I know exactly what I am talking about. As I said, you have to
get a cavity search because that is how drugs are brought into correctional facilities. A c.o. has to be present as you are nude and you have to bend over and cough. I am only talking about county jails and prisons, not police departments. If you dipute what I am saying, go watch an episode of lockup on MCNBC tonight. You are a real idiot. you have no knowledge of the judical system what so ever. Get your facts straight.

nj

SHE LOVED IT TOO, she prob didnt feel it

sighman

Everyone here should be supporting Paris. Even the other prisoners are showing more class than the majority of people here. She is at her lowest point in life and all you people can do is throw dirt on her. Shame on you!

Sarah

Like I said, look in the mirror. Although rich and "famous", she is living quite a pathetic life. Under all that fakeness, she is just a person and young, at that......she has plenty of time and opportunity to do something very positive with that money and "fame".

Naughty but nice :)

Boss hawg- Thanks for all the funny comments #69- was pretty damn funny :)

Krum

When they looked up her ass, I hope they found her head!!!