Posh: Woman of the Year? Puh-leeze!

6/6/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria BeckhamDressed like a total poshtitute in what appears to be a botched tuxedo/racing ensemble, Victoria Beckham somehow took home the Woman of the Year crown at the Glamour Magazine awards last night. Say whaaaat?!

Though Mrs. Beckham was touted by the mag's editor as "a role model" and "indicative of the modern woman," Beckham's only recent accomplishments appear to be constantly looking hungry and pissed-off, and shtupping one of the sexiest men in the world. Role model indeed ... for automatons and streetwalkers!

Other "glamorous" women honored at the event included Sienna Miller -- who said she had too much wine to make a speech -- and the musical group Girls Aloud (think Pussycat Dolls with British accents). What, Jordan wasn't available? The ceremony was somewhat redeemed by also giving awards to Angelina Jolie (yes, Posh beat Angie for the highest honors), Beyoncé and Helen Mirren -- though none of them showed up to receive the, er, honor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Deport_this_limey_back_home_to_England

Give me a break.... She is horrible, talentless and ugly. Please go back to your own country you're NOT welcome over here in the US... Why does the UK always export their Euro Trash over here...Please TMZ write a lot of negative stuff about the Beckhams so they leave ...........PLEASE!!

Wow.

GO POSH GO!!!

baby girl

What the hell is she wearing?????

brijett

Ok, so maybe Sticktoria is a little on the annorexic side, but damn....girl got some nice legs and is looking kinda fierce to me. Besides, if I had a choice, I'd much rather be too skinny tht too damn fat!!!

Wow.

I wish I could do something cool with my hair like that! Stupid curls...

Tired OfLohan

She's hot, your not.

Dawn Day

Does she have fugged up teeth or something cuz she NEVER smiles.

How much did she have to pay to receive that award????

suzyq7cars

HOW OLD IS SHE????12?

Wow.

I think she f____g rocks.

Nance

Yeah, I wounder how much she paid for the award.....she looks like a street walker to me...lol

sapphire

SHE IS SO RUDE!!! STAY IN ENGLAND WE GOT ENOUGH OF OUR OWN SNOBS AND IDIOTS

Wow.

Laurie: a bit jealous are we?

Chewi

Posh gets 'Woman of the Year?????'

Uh, that is a clear indicator of the illegitimacy of this so-called 'award.'

If parading around, looking like a pissed-off hooker in barely-there clothes makes you woman of the year in Glamour magazine's eyes, I don't think I can ever read another Glamour magazine again.

QueenOfTrashin

So, let me get this straight. The award is acutally given to the person that shows up?

Marvin

She looks like a greasy faced bobble head cartoon character. Nasty...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments